New ZT0550!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this new Hinderer-Zero Tolerance collaboration! Apparently it has just been announced at the Blade Show. Blade steel is VANAX35...dont know what it is but it sure sounds great! :D

Me like! :D:thumbup:

Photo courtesey of (follow the link for more pics) http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?105494-ZT-Hinderer-collaboration-!
ZT0550-1.jpg

any ETA? I sort of promised the mrs. I was only buying three more knives this year unless something really great came up, and, well...

Really wish I hadn't seen this. My wife is going to kill me but I have to get one of these!

any ETA? I sort of promised the mrs. I was only buying three more knives this year unless something really great came up, and, well...

Rumours has it at 1-3 months, but rumours is all it is. That thing is seriously wicked!

DSCN0521.jpg

I believe Thomas said these will be regular production....which is sweet.

YES!!!

depending on what the price will be i might get one :cool:
also looks like Ti on the frame.
should be a great addition to the ZT lineup! :thumbup:

Rick Hinderer and Zero Tolerance; I'm surprised this hasn't happened until now. This knife is gonna be hugely popular.

It was a spectacular knife! Surprisingly light and balanced! For about an MSRP of 250, it will be in my collection quite quickly I hope!

I WANT one of those. Looks like a great collaboration to me. ZT hits another one out of the park.

I provided a link to where i had first spotted them and wrote "Courtesey of...". I thought it was ok but it clearly isnt with you. I apologize.

Some guy that goes by Chibbi has spread my pics to the seven fricking winds. I don't appreciate it. I wanted to keep track of where they were posted in case someone who has the rights to the knives and the trademarks had a problem with them later. I got the OK from Rob Orlando (Hinderer Knives) to post them and ThomasW (Kershaw) to shoot them, but, I have never done anything like that so I wanted to know where they were. To be clear, I never posted the pics on britishblades. Anyway, apology accepted.

That is one sweet looking blade !

I hope there are some blems :D

That is a flipper , no ?? I sure hope so........ edit.. i dont think it is awww..

Second edit - I really wish it was a flipper !

Tostig

i have never owned a zero tolerance and never really had the desire to, but this is gonna push me over the edge :) !!!! seems like someone has been listening to the forums as iv seen this collaboration requested many times !!! looks great!! i wonder if its an assisted opener ?

I thought the cutout for the framelock was on the outside of Hinderer knives...that bugs me now. Every time I see framelock with the cutout inside, it stands out lol

GREAT looking knife though, will have to pick one up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back