New ZT0550!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard Dave weigh in and confirm any of this. Where are you getting your information from? :confused:

I think a rumor has been started. I won't get my hopes up until I receive an e-mail from Kershawguy......hopefully soon! :D

I know everyone is real excited about this knife and I guarantee you, I am as excited as anyone. However the very soonest I could have them in my hands at this point is Friday. If I get a call that they are ready, I will drive to Kershaw and pick them up so that I could start shipping over the weekend. Also when I do get them it will take me a little while to work through the list, so please be patient and please read all the info when you receive the email. It will obviously work through them in the order in which they were received, so the person who signed up in June will be among the first group, it shouldn't take me long to do this, I know you guys want them bad and I will get them out quickly. As soon as I hear that they are ready I will post that I am on my way to get them, then let the celebration begin.

Dave

The time draws near!

Will never admit how many times I've checked here for updates,especially in the last month!

~Gnarly

Infinite thanks for your answers… I will hold an eye the forum for being always dawned sull' argument! A salute to all!

moon, you got a better translation than that?

Hi SPX -

Here is what I get -

"Thank you very much for your replies ... I'll keep an eye on the forum to keep updated on this!
Greetings to all!"

best regards -

mqqn

.... I was reading where Kershawguy won the Irish Sweepstakes,bought an island in the Caribbean,a new three-masted schooner,a Bell Ranger copter,got engaged,hired David Gilmour,Roger Waters,Mick & Keith to play at the wedding,married Jessica Alba,used the pre-order list to roll a huge joint of Humboldt County sinsemilla,threw his cellphone in the punchbowl,and shortly thereafter: disappeared for Parts Unknown.....with his beautiful bride,a few favorite knives,and some secret Swiss bank numbers in his tuxedo.

Before I could recover from the shock of all that had happened- seemingly overnight -the Internet crashed,and my laptop exploded into flames.When the keyboard blew out,the force of the concussion knocked me to the floor....and smoke began to fill the house.

Next thing I remember,I smelt burnt hair,and felt the flames licking at my ear.Then my nose....

When I woke up,my Pug: Sajiko was licking my face,bouncing on the pillow,and I could smell coffee....

Thank God you're all here!

Any updates?

~Gnarly

Dave - You might wanna wait to post until they ship :D I imagine doing so beforehand is going to blow up your email and PM box :eek:
I know everyone is real excited about this knife and I guarantee you, I am as excited as anyone. However the very soonest I could have them in my hands at this point is Friday. If I get a call that they are ready, I will drive to Kershaw and pick them up so that I could start shipping over the weekend. Also when I do get them it will take me a little while to work through the list, so please be patient and please read all the info when you receive the email. It will obviously work through them in the order in which they were received, so the person who signed up in June will be among the first group, it shouldn't take me long to do this, I know you guys want them bad and I will get them out quickly. As soon as I hear that they are ready I will post that I am on my way to get them, then let the celebration begin.

Dave

Somebody better be filming an HD vid of this knife as soon as they get this. Us folk who were unable to snatch this one don't want to be left out XD

Somebody better be filming an HD vid of this knife as soon as they get this. Us folk who were unable to snatch this one don't want to be left out XD

Ill have a HD unboxing of it up a little after i get it:D

obviously im a little late on this bandwagon, didnt get into the whole knife addiction until after the pre-order list came out, but in your opinion what do you think the wait time will be to get one once they come out? being that im not on any lists. thanks guys

I doubt it'll be HD, but I'm pretty sure my first knife unboxing/review is gonna be of this guy.

obviously im a little late on this bandwagon, didnt get into the whole knife addiction until after the pre-order list came out, but in your opinion what do you think the wait time will be to get one once they come out? being that im not on any lists. thanks guys

You might have a tough time getting your hands on one for awhile. Only half the planned run is coming out anytime soon, and many of those are likely already claimed (I know kershawguy's allotment, for example, is all pre-ordered). There might be a few popping up here on the Exchange or on the usual auction sites once these start getting in hand, but I wouldn't expect many.

Horrible DESIGN!!! NOTHING in compare to original X18-X24 knives!
HOW IT CAN BEE - X18 is SO PERFECT! Name is everything - design is nothing! Nothing to catch - clip blade form handle What is it about? Rick, you are not ready to push your best knife (GREAT, THE BEST EVER!) - x18 to production line (GERBER - HA-HA!!!) and are ready to produce this "COLLABORATION" - SHAME, SHAME on your head!!! MARKETING!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back