New ZT0550!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible DESIGN!!! NOTHING in compare to original X18-X24 knives!
HOW IT CAN BEE - X18 is SO PERFECT! Name is everything - design is nothing! Nothing to catch - clip :( blade form :( handle :( What is it about? Rick, you are not ready to push your best knife (GREAT, THE BEST EVER!) - x18 to production line (GERBER - HA-HA!!!) and are ready to produce this "COLLABORATION" - SHAME, SHAME on your head!!! MARKETING!!!:thumbdn:

:foot:
It's not meant to be an XM- knife. And it seems as though you are in the very small minority in regards to the opinion of the knife.

HOW IT CAN BEE - X18 is SO PERFECT! Name is everything - design is nothing! Nothing to catch - clip :( blade form :( handle :( What is it about? Rick, you are not ready to push your best knife (GREAT, THE BEST EVER!) - x18 to production line (GERBER - HA-HA!!!) and are ready to produce this "COLLABORATION" - SHAME, SHAME on your head!!! MARKETING!!!:thumbdn:

Lol. Wut?

In response to Gray wolfs post:

Small Minority is right. I doubt there has ever been a more highly anticipated knife than this. Your words will be hurtful and unwarranted. It is a shame what your words will ultimately do to this thread. Not cool to shame someone in an open forum, or anywhere for that matter. :thumbdn:

I believe we all read it. It was merely rather difficult to deduce what point you were trying to make with all the rather incoherent rambling...

wow...that was quite the outburst..i agree with kershawguy, no need to bash a man and his design in public forum, everyones entitled to their opinion but there are better ways to express them, bad form :thumbdn:

Did you read me? - ho said it should be X18? REREAD!

Reading it again doesn't help when it's barely English. Perhaps you should proof read your own words prior to posting. If you didn't intend to come across as rude, you missed the mark big-time.

And who's ho? :rolleyes:

0551 FAQs

Last edited:
Only 10 posts and you are already fishing for a mass ass-kicking? Better be careful around this forum. These folks have a limited sense of humor.

By the way, can you elaborate on your post because I didn't quite understand it's meaning.

NOTHING in compare to original X18-X24 knives!
Nothing to catch - clip :( blade form :( handle :( What is it about?

you do know that most pictures here are of the knife while on production?
that is why there is not a clip yet.
and about the blade and handle- it is a metter of taste but the zt0551, is a great looking knife, even compared to the xm

Did you read me? - who said it should be X18? REREAD! Do you accept "song of praise" only? If I have my own (maybe bad for many) opinion? Could I say that or ... no? Sorry guys. The ZT050 is the best ever!!! Sorry!!!

It's not your opinion that's the issue... it's A) the fact it's not written in coherent English and B) the choice of wording for aforementioned opinion.

If there is anyone that is not on the list for the 551 sprint and is in possesion of a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 we might be able to work something out. PM me if interested.

... Can we start requiring a short IQ test to join...?

Apparently it could be, well, very short...

Back on topic! After a fun little tangent - Updates!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back