New ZT0550!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all the shizzle aside, I am stoked about this knife.

I love my other ZTs and this one is just a nice complement to the rest of them. I don't care how long it takes for me to get one. It doesn't matter how far I am down on the preorder list. I am on the preorder list, I have one coming and that is plenty enough to make me grin.

This may get me in trouble, but you're a Douche.

Mods I will remove this, or you may feel free to. After reading this guy's post I felt someone needed to say what many of us were thinking.

We all know what is going on. I believe that it is always best to just move on and hit the the "Report Post" icon so that we can see the moderators handle it in the rear-view mirror.

This may get me in trouble, but ... After reading this guy's post I felt someone needed to say what many of us were thinking.

We all know what it going on. I believe that it is always best to just move on and hit the the "Report Post" icon so that we can see the moderators handle it in the rear-view mirror.

I agree, this guy is a troll crapping on this thread.

I'm just fired up about this sweet blade...really excited about the 0551 coming soon :D

Gnarly, based on some of your posts... I believe you might have a double meaning in "the high road". :)

Sorry, I didn't know and didn't want to hurt your fillings. I'm so sorry that I touched your Goodness - I DIDN'T WANT. I didn't know that knife is a FAITH, really, I thought it's just a knife - not THE KNIFE !!!!

Last edited:
This has been some thread! Could someone please offer insight on the chances of any more 0550/0551's being released in the future without the choil? I'm afraid I've been a bit remiss in keeping up with these and had assumed they'd both eventually be available...hell, until recently I didn't know that there'd be two styles. Ah, well, live an' learn. Thanks for any help, all.

Let's get back to The Knife. The drama is becoming overwhelming.
More warnings and infractions are available ...​

This has been some thread! Could someone please offer insight on the chances of any more 0550/0551's being released in the future without the choil? I'm afraid I've been a bit remiss in keeping up with these and had assumed they'd both eventually be available...hell, until recently I didn't know that there'd be two styles. Ah, well, live an' learn. Thanks for any help, all.

I suspect some folks will continue the discussion on the first impressions and the reviews. That will be just as interesting as this thread if not all the more. :)

Let's get back to The Knife. The drama is becoming overwhelming.
More warnings and infractions are available ...​

Supermod is right... this thing better come out before one of us ends up banned!

myowngod,

This is my innocent look.

Despite having stood on the threshold of pharmaceutical & recreational experimentation...and plunging headlong! in the early 70's,soon being able to hear the brain cells dying,by 1975 I stuck to strictly being an Herbal Gardener/Field Tester.... thru the 80's and the first half of the 90's.

What you (tolerant) brethren are exposed to here is simply the ramblings of an old burnouthippierebeloutlawbikerdropoutmercenaryheathenstagerigger.

And despite the blatantly obvious absence of (living,active) brain cells,since 1995 I have been a Psychiatric/Chemical Dependency RN...and therefore,the only test I can pass on any given day,is a drug test!

And it's been 27 years,4 months and seven...eight days...since I woke up with a hangover.Before age 30,I knew I had a allergy/sensitivity to strong liquor...it causes me to break out in rectums.

A few times,it almost caused me to break out in handcuffs.

:thumbup:I do enjoy the occasional beer....but I have a no-more-than-3-in-24-hours rule if at home...and a Zero Tolerance rule (pun intended!) :foot: if I know I'll need to drive,or if I'm on-call.

Amazingly,I have a head full of memories...interspersed with total blank periods that leave me winding my butt & scratching my watch,trying to remember anything that happened;some as long as the entire year:1973,f'r instance...

....but my imagination runs on & on forever,longer than a drunkard's dream. :eek:

~Gnarly

Ironically, I've had too much to drink to fully comprehend this post... will comment tomorrow.

Supermod is right... this thing better come out before one of us ends up banned!

:eek:

I apologize,brethren.

I'm afraid my bizarre ramblings,off-topic,are part of the Drama that Esav Benyamin was referring to....I'll curb my impulsivity. :foot:

Definitely didn't mean to offend.

:eek:

Sorry,

~Gnarly

I think a bit of the drama is a result of the knife discussion running down at this point. How much else is there to say? When they hit the street and we have reviews available, a new thread can take over and everyone will want to focus on the topic again.

I think a bit of the drama is a result of the knife discussion running down at this point. How much else is there to say? When they hit the street and we have reviews available, a new thread can take over and everyone will want to focus on the topic again.

Esav, you're right on the money. I couldn't agree more with these words of truth.

Don't you think its too early for preorders?

It's never too early for pre orders. I have a few knives that I had preordered almost a year before their release.

I'm ready for this bad boy....my money's burning a hole in my pocket to buy a knife. I had to buy a CS folder just to take the edge off this week! :D

mmm...i love the smell of puns in the evening

LOL....never noticed it. :D Anyway, I was jonesing for a folder so I had to score something. I didn't know the Spyderco Resilience came out or I might have got that instead. I should be okay now until the realease of the 0551.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back