New ZT0550!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to Gray wolfs post:

Small Minority is right. I doubt there has ever been a more highly anticipated knife than this. Your words will be hurtful and unwarranted. It is a shame what your words will ultimately do to this thread. Not cool to shame someone in an open forum, or anywhere for that matter. :thumbdn:

Well, if you don't count the Dark Ops knives anyway....

beautiful knife, just not really my cup of tea. but I'm happy for zt's success...now let's just see some more G&GH manuals out there

...the fine folks at Zero Tolerance, or Mr.Rick Hinderer....after seeing the explosive effects the ZT/H 0551 (and therefore: the ZT/H 0550) has already had [and they haven't even arrived yet!]...wouldn't you be thinking and asking yourself,"Just wotinzeHell can we do for an encore?"

~Gnarly

...the fine folks at Zero Tolerance, or Mr.Rick Hinderer....after seeing the explosive effects the ZT/H 0551 (and therefore: the ZT/H 0550) has already had [and they haven't even arrived yet!]...wouldn't you be thinking and asking yourself,"Just wotinzeHell can we do for an encore?"

~Gnarly

Stonewash the handle, Vanax steel, add a flipper and there'll be another smash hit. I will be compelled to own it, moreso than this one! :eek:

~Gnarly
Hmm, how about the same knife but with different steels? I would go for one with CPM-3V and DLC coating as it defines "hard use". Or perhaps one with carbon fiber rather than G10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back