News from the Armoralleather bench

leatherman

leathermoderator
Got a few new projects coming off the bench and getting pictures today! :D

The Walking Dead tribute sheaths are coming along well, even more colors and patterns are getting dreamed up.

I do apologize once again for the premature demise of the cane toad inlay project, once the Busse staff put the stop to my thread in their forum it all kind of fell apart from there. But, I will be ordering a few skins in for projects so all is not lost. I will continue it on a much smaller theme. I still have a few friends who want those cane toad skins so all is well. :)

Pics coming soon.

Oh, I just figured cane toad skins were easy to come by, seeing how they're a huge pest... Where's our Aussies??? I bet Andy could dry me out a few toad skins from his garden and have them sent your way ;)

Now THAT would be cool, though I dont know the import or export laws on those nasty things. I do need to see if its even possible to send cane toad skinned sheaths to them or not. Yea, import laws are sometimes very myopic.

I've got a few suppliers here, but the skins just aren't what I want so far. I can get them from the source, but have to buy 100 at a time. Not that much interest now, might have been before but out of sight is out of mind. :(

Back