Newsletter Subscription

The most recent newsletter had a shitload of great info/news. Very cool Josh! If I read correctly, you said the plan is to sell as they are completed. Do you plan on posting the sales threads in the makers market sub or in this sub (to give those of us drooling over your stuff here 1st crack at it)? Either way, I know they’re going to be well received

The most recent newsletter had a shitload of great info/news. Very cool Josh! If I read correctly, you said the plan is to sell as they are completed. Do you plan on posting the sales threads in the makers market sub or in this sub (to give those of us drooling over your stuff here 1st crack at it)? Either way, I know they’re going to be well received
Inquiring minds must know to make plans.

That is a good point! I actually haven't decided lol... I am thinking I'll list it on my site and then shoot a newsletter out that it's live to let those on the newsletter (you guys) get first dibs. If it didn't sell that way I would probably post here in my subforum and/or on instagram :)

Back