Next Sale Date!

Yes sir! I will have an update with some pictures later this morning, looks like I will be finishing up a few this week and posting them for sale next week!

Hey .. it's afternoon! ;)

I mean ... Sweet!

Earlier in the day / working hours would be really really great since we're back to school and have all that bed time hooha in the evenings. (hint hint)

Having some trouble uploading my photos to Fotki,
I did post a preview on my Instagram page, I will try and figure out WTF is up with Fotki when I get home in a few hours!

For sure, a 3V Apache or Razorback sounds sweet. A Ranger even. Will be fun to watch how you come along working and treating that steel

Looking forward to it, thanks for the update.

You are welcome!

This would be the only time I'm hoping the sale date is delayed .. At least until we get internet back.

So when will you be working on tapering the 1/32" and 1/64" ? ;)

I hope everything is getting back in order for you down there Jerry, Looks like we may be getting hurricane or Tropical force winds up here. If that's the case you may get your wish!

I can Taper some 1/16'' for the hell of it for you! ! 1/32 or 1/64 I will have to get some of that thickness and give it a try! :)

Looking forward to seeing the knives Chris! I've been watching the progress on IG! :thumbsup:

Jerry, hope things get back up and running for you soon. What a mess down there.

Thank you! I 2nd that for Jerry and anyone else affected by Harvey!

For sure, a 3V Apache or Razorback sounds sweet. A Ranger even. Will be fun to watch how you come along working and treating that steel

I am looking forward to working with it, if all goes well with these, You can bet that there will be some Rangers and bigger knives. Once I get settled into the new shop, I plan on incorporating, Cryo treatment on my CPM154 and 3v. I want to make sure I get the 3v dialed in correctly before I add in another variable though. So more than likely I will start Cryo treating the CPM154 because I am confident I have that down pat!

Having some trouble uploading my photos to Fotki,
I did post a preview on my Instagram page, I will try and figure out WTF is up with Fotki when I get home in a few hours!

Got it figured out last night, seems the internet upload speed was not conducive to uploading 40+ pictures from my mobile device. Went home where I have the Fiber Optic super fast internet and got them all uploaded last night, but I was too beat to do anything with them last night. Working on a post with pictures as I speak!

What's the second from the bottom and the guardless "k" model on the left? Save me some!

I had a hard time figuring out which ones you where referring too, I believe there where 3 different pictures I posted, can you help me out a little because I would love to answer your question

I'm looking forward to seeing the next sale Chris! Also getting excited to get one of your knives back in my hands! :thumbsup:

I am shooting to have 6 more ready for you guys next Thursday the 21st of September, time to be announced...
I will post up pictures as I finish them out in the Work in Progress Sticky Thread

Back