Next Sale Date!

Okay everyone, I am pretty sure that was going to be the last sales thread of the month! I need to resupply on belts and next week I will focus most of my energy on the new shop, and finish up some special projects I have started on.

It must be tough juggling the move with completing knives to sell. Good to see you getting a week or two of solid focus on getting your space finished - the shop seems to be coming along nicely.

Do you have a projected timeframe for completed renovations and all your equipment set up?

It must be tough juggling the move with completing knives to sell. Good to see you getting a week or two of solid focus on getting your space finished - the shop seems to be coming along nicely.

Do you have a projected timeframe for completed renovations and all your equipment set up?

Thanks Danny! It has definetly been a challenge.
I had hoped to be semi up and running on Sept 1st, but my bronchitis and the normal road bumps delayed that date, Sept 1st was the most optimistic date Oct 1st was my hard date, I would like to be mostly completed and up and running by the 1st week of October. Hopefully everything runs smoothly from here on out!

Last edited:
Finishing up these six knives all thats left is to put the Makers Mark on Sharpen and detail, shooting for 4pm EST tomorrow, I will post a locked preview 30 minutes prior, and will have a sneak peak up later this evening in the tomorrows sales sneak peak thread!

Next sale date planned for Thursday 10/19/ 17
Going to be in the early evening around 7-8pm Est
I will confirm the time in a few days. I will have 7 knives available including one Experimental Prototype going up for sale!

Sweet, that later the better. :thumbsup: MAMUSHI...:cool:

Going with an 8pm EST locked preview
8:30pm EST unlocked sales thread this Thursday!

I will post a sneak peak tomorrow!

This will be the last sales thread of the month, I need to take care of Fiddleback Outpost and a couple of requests that have been lingering, I will also spend this time unpacking organizing and getting the rest of my tools up and running.

Now that I have the Fiddleback Outpost batch completed and delivered, I am going to be working on a special batch for you guy's. I am going to shoot for a sale before Thanksgiving but I am pretty sure it won't be next Thursday. I will keep you guys posted on the next sale date

Now that I have the Fiddleback Outpost batch completed and delivered, I am going to be working on a special batch for you guy's. I am going to shoot for a sale before Thanksgiving but I am pretty sure it won't be next Thursday. I will keep you guys posted on the next sale date
Cool! :thumbsup:

Separate from a preorder batch?

I was not able to get any knives completed prior to Thanksgiving, I do plan on finishing up a few special pieces for you guys in the next week or so to post up for sale. If you have been following my Instagram account then you probably have a good Idea of what they will be.
I will post here before the end of the week to let you guy's know when I will be posting the sales thread. This will be seperate from the pre-order thread!

Back