Next Sale Date!

He's looking for individual pics with "for sure" models (rather than us guessing), specs and prices. That'll be in the locked preview and like Eric, I'm wondering how much advance notice we'll have before unlock time.
Oh right. Read his post too quickly.
Agree :thumbsup: a finalized list with details at least a couple of hours in advance would be nice.

Here is the game plan for March, I plan on having 6 knives for sale next Thursday March 15th and 6 more knives for each of the remaining Thursdays in March. (Times to be Announced)

I will also be simultaneously working on a batch of knives for my dealers.

I am going to try and post my intended sales plan every month around the beginning of every month to give you guy a heads up of when you can expect to snag some knives...

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool thanks for the update Chris. Will there be any more preorder opportunities like the warthog ? Curious how that ultimately went for you. Hope you have a great week brother.

I felt like it went well for me, I plan on doing another this Summer, sometime after Blade Show. I am thinking probably for the Trial Hand and/or Mamushi.

Last edited:
Here is the game plan for March, I plan on having 6 knives for sale next Thursday March 15th and 6 more knives for each of the remaining Thursdays in March. (Times to be Announced)

I will also be simultaneously working on a batch of knives for my dealers.

I am going to try and post my intended sales plan every month around the beginning of every month to give you guy a heads up of when you can expect to snag some knives...

See you guys with 6 next Thursday the March 15th 2018 at 7:30pm EST

Im going to need to post pone the sales thread for 24hrs.
The yoyo weather here has me moving a little slow. I apologize for the delay.
On a good note they are coming along nicely and I will have a preview pictures to share tomorrow!

New date and time Friday the 23rd at 11pm EST

Back