Next Sales Thread Sneak Peek!

Good afternoon gentlemen.

The prototype looks beastly next to the rest of this batch. It appears to be a 6" blade, 11"ish OAL. Hard to tell from the pics but is that secondary edge sharpened?

Hello all,

New to this subforum.

3rd from the top is a Warthog?
Steel?

Many thanks!
I'm going to take a guess at a closer description ..

Warthog 3/32 CPM154, Tapered Tang Commando Black G10 (Sandblasted)

Its either that or double black canvas

Steel and thickness and you will need my address right? lol

LOL, The steel is .180" 01 Tool Steel

Tell us... everything.

What's the steel? What's the thickness and overall dimensions? What's the design purpose behind the styling of the blade end of the handle scales, which is much different than your usual?

I'll give Chris my address and take care of forwarding for you.

Any... day... now...

Steel is .180" 01 Tool Steel, 11 1/2" OAL 6" Blade
This Blade was one of a couple where I was playing with different design elements. It is a Persian influenced Fighter/Skinner. Has lineage hailing from the Raptor line. The handle termination at the ricasso allows you to choke up on the handle for a pinch grip, either left or right handed, there is a cupped indention that also allows you to index your finger to brace for a thrust cut as well. I hope this answers some of your questions

If it becomes a regular thing...

I vote King Raptor as the name. That's what it looks like to me. A beefy, heavy duty upscaled Raptor.

You are close and it is a prototype among others that I am working on for a King Raptor design!

Hello all,

New to this subforum.

3rd from the top is a Warthog?
Steel?

Many thanks!

Welcome Oyster Oyster , yes it is a Warthog 3/32'' CPM154 Tapered Tang, wearing Double Black Canvas Micarta (Sandblasted)

Good afternoon gentlemen.

The prototype looks beastly next to the rest of this batch. It appears to be a 6" blade, 11"ish OAL. Hard to tell from the pics but is that secondary edge sharpened?

Pretty Damn close Danny! 11 1/2" OAL 6" Blade. The secondary edge is not sharpened.

I'm going to take a guess at a closer description ..

Warthog 3/32 CPM154, Tapered Tang Commando Black G10 (Sandblasted)

Its either that or double black canvas

Good guess Jerry you know your stuff, it is Double Black Canvas Micarta

What model is 5th from right or 4th from left as pictured?

I really would like to catch a wood handle Wharthog EDC. The model described looks similar with obvious deffernces.

I am generally not comsistent enough to snag one.

What model is 5th from right or 4th from left as pictured?

I really would like to catch a wood handle Wharthog EDC. The model described looks similar with obvious deffernces.

I am generally not comsistent enough to snag one.

Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool
What is the wood on each of the three on the right, resp.?
Chris..What is the wood on #5 and #7?

Sorry I was not able to get questions gentlemen! I was busy getting these ready then had some technical difficulties with the photos.

Thread preview is up and that should answer your questions. Thank you and goos luck!

Back