Next Sales Thread Sneak Peek!

Do I spy a poon tipped Mini Mamushi or Tusk 2nd from the right? If so, someone should snag that sucka!! I love both of mine!!! Even it if I'm a bit off on the model, it looks awesome and someone should snag it.

Annnd, what's hiding in the bottom drawer?

7 pm tomorrow?

What is the knife second from the left?

Thanks!

Yes 7pm EST Sunday Feb 4

That would be a Trail hand in Maple Burl

Do I spy a poon tipped Mini Mamushi or Tusk 2nd from the right? If so, someone should snag that sucka!! I love both of mine!!! Even it if I'm a bit off on the model, it looks awesome and someone should snag it.

Annnd, what's hiding in the bottom drawer?

Two poon tipped mini Mamushi , and one poon tip Tusk.

Nothing to see in the bottom tray.:D

There’s plenty to see in the bottom tray...

But re the Mamushi in the “non-forbidden zone”: buckeye burl?

There’s plenty to see in the bottom tray...

But re the Mamushi in the “non-forbidden zone”: buckeye burl?

I thought I'd take the opportunity to give our good buddy Chris some ribbing here but when you think about it:
Chris is putting this batch up at a time so that it's really a matter of
Osprey Knife & Tool vs Super Bowl LII

And just a taste/reminder of buckeye burl goodness ...
2v2u4tAKCxAKujh.jpg

I thought I'd take the opportunity to give our good buddy Chris some ribbing here but when you think about it:

And just a taste/reminder of buckeye burl goodness ...
2v2u4tAKCxAKujh.jpg
At kick off time, I for one will be watching Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool

Warrior108 Warrior108 that’s the one that got away. Man that is a beauty!!

Good thing I don't care for sports. I might be able to beat a few of you great whites for once with this handicap.

Looking good; I would have totally missed this drop if Choppaman Choppaman hadn't said anything!

The first minute of this sale will be more exciting than the entirety of the SB that's fo sho

I'm from Minnesota. Every minute of this sale will be more exciting than the entirety of the Super Bowl.

Who will win the Super Bowl? WHO CARES. GET OFF MY LAWN.

Here is what I will be offering during the next two sales, I have not decided how I will divy up these 11 knives. (There is 12 pictured here the OD green Warthog is already slotted for a home and will not be offered)
But I will choose 6 for tomorrow and post the remainder on Tuesday the 27th.

See you guys tomorrow, enjoy the sneak peek :D

Hosted on Fotkio

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Back