Next Special Offer?

JK Knives

I have no idea, you tell me what you want to see offered, and I’ll try to make it happen. I really need to get some orders coming in, so let’s hear your ideas.

Bushcrafter?
B&T?
Bluegill?
Nessmuk?
Personal Camp?
Baby Kephart?
Hiker?
Toby?

I can’t sell a chisel ground knife for the life of me. If you want one bring a drawing next Saturday.

You once made a knife that looked an awful lot like an ESEE Izula. Which was that? Otherwise, a Potawatomi was my first JK and I'd like a new one to replace it. Maybe with more of a clip point than drop. Great pocket EDC for Chicago living.

What is the story on these? They are only 4 1/2” overall length, but price starts at $180, and the maker can’t keep up with demand.
58A415A8-6765-4C85-BFD1-1C296A0E6BC9.png

Interesting little blade iv never seen one before. I do know instagram knife makers are becoming more popular than they were. Seems like a trend thing but I don't really know.

How about the M13?
it's a nice EDC sized knife.
AodGD27.jpg

IMG_0231.JPG IMG_0230.JPG I also like the M13a lot, different enough from the standard patterns and yet very functional.

Another idea, I have been enjoying the smaller one I got.

You once made a knife that looked an awful lot like an ESEE Izula. Which was that? Otherwise, a Potawatomi was my first JK and I'd like a new one to replace it. Maybe with more of a clip point than drop. Great pocket EDC for Chicago living.
Maybe you are thinking of the R Grizzle Personal Assistant?

I prefer a bird and trout size, a Toby's knife is on my radar. The pic of the small one I posted here just fits the hand and pocket, and is quick to deploy.

Back