Next Spyderco for me?

I just received a camo/black military today and it's great! That brings my Spydy total to 4...PM2, Dragonfly zdp189 and a Tenacious. Are there any others in the ~$130 or less I really need? I thought about the Delica or Endura but just don't see them doing anything my current ones can. Any suggestions would be great. I'll post pictures of the crew tomorrow.

You need a spyder edged model of you don't have one yet. Maybe an Endura or salt.

You need a spyder edged model of you don't have one yet. Maybe an Endura or salt.
:thumbup:

Delica fits my hand better but this is what I'm looking at getting next.

Delica size - Salt I, H1, Fully Serrated

Endura size - Pacific Salt, H1, Fully Serrated

Definitely look at the Manix 2 FFG and the Manix 2 XL.
Not a fan of the lightweight Manix myself but don't let that stop you checking one out if you can find one with S110V.

Also, you owe it to yourself to get a Taichung Spyderco. I have a Gayle Bradley, Domino and Sage 1, and would recomend any of them.

I would recommend a Techno for your collection. It is one of my favorites.

i'm a big fan of the Caly's, but I also love the Sage series. Would reco a Sage 3 carbon fiber.
Three inch blade; will handle what you need.

Yea, the more I think of it the more I'm thinking you're ripe for a Caly of some sort...if your expeditious you may find a Caly 3.5 in SuperBlue. Now that's a great blade.

Back