Next to be reviewed by Fred Perrin

Hello,

Here is the list of the knives we are testing these days.

Starmate !
Civilian !
Mini Dyad !
The Toad (reviewed by the Frogs !!!)
Two Kellam folders

On the way to Europe,
Stryker in M2 and Nimravus Cub in M2
Sean Perkins Ultimate Kerver
Newt Livesay knives...
Darrel Ralph's baby...

So we should be able to send some new review before the end of the month...

Cheers,

JM

Nemo wrote:

> The Toad (reviewed by the Frogs !!!)

LOL!

Nemo -

You've got a better chance of familiarity than anyone on this side - Have you ever reviewed the tactical folder of Mike Lamprey (UK)?

Hello,

Fred heard about him but has never tried !

Also we will review soon the WM from Fallkniven
The Flint STones from Bernard Giinelli from France
and the Rhoanien a typical french knife from the Rhone Valley !

Cheers,
JM

Ahhh, the pleasant afterglow of reading reviews by someone who wil put it to use as I might one day....I think I am blushing.

Which Liveasys? I can give you interesting way to carry his slip sheath (it sort aof slips into your pants or pocket) and is a great quick draw.

Parker

Nemo, that's really awesome. I always look forward to Fred's reviews and your hilarious commentary. Do you think you'll review anymore of Laci Szabo's designs. From a more defensive standpoint perhaps?

Jason

What are the odds of getting Fred to review a REKAT Carnivour? I would love to get his take on this knife and especially the rolling lock.

------------------
-Dennis-

Nemo,

What about the Mad Dog ATAK review. I know you guys got an "A" series ATAK a long time ago and wonder what happened to the review? Seems like with all the back and forth on the other forum you ought to go ahead and give it your normal test for the record...

Waldo

Hello,

Parker:

I don't know which Liivesay yet. Newt will choose for us.

Zog:
I really don't know…

Fenris:
Of course we wiil review other Laci's Designs. We were thinking about a portrait.

Shootist:
The REKAT Carnivour is on our list for futur contact with Bob Taylor.

Waldo:
We have tested the ATAK with the Project II.
If we were thinking about publishing the results. But we saw how Kevin Macclung and his "cheerleaders" got a strange behavior about any objective review. Also Mad DOg did'nt show up at Atlanta where he gave to us rendez vous...
No honnor, no review.

Cheers,
JM

Hello,

The Wegner review and the Fallkniven S1 and WM are almost finished.

Cheers,

JM

Awesome list of knives you are reviewing. Looking forward to your excellent reviews, as always.

How about reviewing a puukko sometime in the future? Some great looking knives, but very few of us actually have experience with them.

AJ

Hello,

Thank you,

Also, thanks to Benchmade, we will have a Nimravus and a Cub in M2 to test and abuse. It will also a concrete chance to see the M2 at work.

Cheers,

JM

Nemo

I'm always looking forward to Fred's review and I am especially awaiting the reviews on the Wegner jr. (which I got yesterday) Starmate (which I got yesterday) and Civilian.

I also loved the review on the Project II (because I have one of those as well) and it's nice to get confirmation that one has made a good purchase in the past. I also read between the lines and that will save me a lot of money - thanks!

I just received a (few) Matriarch and would like to see your review on the Civilian because this is imo the meaner (?) "younger brother" to the Civilian.

Keep up the good work!

Nemo,

Hello! I remember reading in one of the reviews that Mr. Perrin was in the middle of reviewing James Piorek's V-Gar system. Is that coming out soon? How about a review of one of Piorek's knives? Maybe one of the new SCP knives?

I have to say that reading Mr. Perrin's reviews are a lot of fun, especially the one on the Cold Steel shovel...I laughed so much that my beer came out of my nose!

Thanks!

Ooops,

About the V-guard,
we gave up as there is a excellent review of James Piorek V-Guard in James Keating Moder Knife Magazine...

Cheers,

JM

Why not also do a few others

the old venerable Buck 110

Cold Steel cat tanto and delta dart

Cold Steel Bad Axe

Kershaw Ken Onion series

and a few more when I think of it.

Elliouchin Petilovich, President of the Anti-Wegnerites in Slovenia.
smile.gif

ROTFLMAO!

[This message has been edited by Gus Kalanzis (edited 15 September 1999).]

Back