• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NFBM & SCABS (Sold)

No Trades!

1: Busse - Nuclear Forsaken Battle Mistress (NFBM)

This one has Red & Black G10 handles with a Desert Sage coated blade. The coated blade along with the Nuclear lightened handle and fuller is rare. Most NFBM have Competition finished blades and cost more money. This knife is in factory condition and never cut anything! Comes with the original cardboard sheath.

SOLD

Total Length: 18 3/8"
Blade Length: 12 1/4"
Thickness: .250"
Blade Width at widest point: Approx. 2"
Bevel: CBT (Corrugated Bevel Tech)
Hardness: 58-60 RC
Steel: INFI
jcWAuvv.jpg

KUszRFP.jpg

2: Busse - Small Choil Anorexic Boss Street (SCABS)
This one has Tequila Sunrise G10 handles with Hand Applied Satin Finish blade. The blade is almost perfect, just a couple little kydex marks that won’t show up on camera. This knife has never cut anything and is mint! It also comes with a Carbon FDE Kydex/Holstex Buy Brown Sheath with Black Tek-lok.

SOLD

Blade Length: 4 1/4”
Total Length: 9 1/4”
Thickness: .150"
Hardness: 58-60 RC
Steel: INFI
XOGesoe.jpg

B4jRGos.jpg

xeK6q5p.jpg

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Serious inquires only. You are responsible for knowing your local knife laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. Prices include knife, Paypal fees, and USPS shipping/insurance costs. Paypal only. PM me please.

Last edited:
Back