• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NFNO FS Hand Shaped Black G10 and Satin

barrabas74

Platinum Member
I have for sale a hand shaped black G-10 and BIG Satin NFNO ( I called Busse and corrected the handle material that I was mistaken on), its new and unused. It hasn't even cut paper. I love the knife but my contract did not get renewed so I need the $. I am asking what I paid for it $397 and that includes shipping insured. I am open to reasonable offers as long as they are reasonable. I accept paypal: barrabas74@yahoo.com, you can also email me at that address with any questions. First i'll take it, gets it.

Last edited:
I think I deleted it, BUT I called Busse and Rebecca corrected me. It is hand shaped black G-10 which is why I was confused. I apologize for the wrong information and will be correcting it in my initial post. I am embarrassed being wrong but I am glad I got it straightened out so no one is misled.

I will take this (it), per original pm #2 , if you are willing to.
Added pictures clear up my blade concerns.
Just a shadow.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back