1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

NFNO FS Hand Shaped Black G10 and Satin

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by barrabas74, Apr 24, 2019.

1. barrabas74

barrabas74 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2005
    I have for sale a hand shaped black G-10 and BIG Satin NFNO ( I called Busse and corrected the handle material that I was mistaken on), its new and unused. It hasn't even cut paper. I love the knife but my contract did not get renewed so I need the $. I am asking what I paid for it $397 and that includes shipping insured. I am open to reasonable offers as long as they are reasonable. I accept paypal: [email protected], you can also email me at that address with any questions. First i'll take it, gets it.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  2. Levrshuutr

Levrshuutr Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Sending pm.

3. Matteo Escobar

Matteo Escobar

Feb 26, 2002
    Was black paper an option?

David Lennon and MacLaren1 like this.
  4. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    It’s certainly news to me if it was. I would have jumped on it if I saw it as an option.

Briandt3 and David Lennon like this.
  5. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 30, 2018
    I thought black paper had been discontinued but that's definitely not black canvas Micarta and it doesn't look like black G10 either. Maybe a special request? Pretty sweet if it is!

David Lennon and Briandt3 like this.
  6. barrabas74

Jul 27, 2005
    I asked for black paper, so either it is or it is a very very close equivalent.

7. xxwarderxx

xxwarderxx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2015
    What does your order confirmation say?

8. barrabas74

Jul 27, 2005
    I think I deleted it, BUT I called Busse and Rebecca corrected me. It is hand shaped black G-10 which is why I was confused. I apologize for the wrong information and will be correcting it in my initial post. I am embarrassed being wrong but I am glad I got it straightened out so no one is misled.

MacLaren1 likes this.
  9. Levrshuutr

Levrshuutr Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2011
    I will take this (it), per original pm #2 , if you are willing to.
    Added pictures clear up my blade concerns.
    Just a shadow.
    Thanks

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    MacLaren1 likes this.
  10. ElCaptain

ElCaptain Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2011
    Is this sold?

11. barrabas74

Jul 27, 2005
    This one is sold