1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

NIB BK9 with a BK13 TRADED!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Monofletch, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Monofletch

Monofletch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Catch and release for me--It's too big.

I have a NIB BK9 with the stock sheath. It comes with the BK13 piggyback. The BK13 rides in it's own sheath behind the front pocket. Both knives are new, never used , sharpened, or carried. I did coat the edge with CLP for storage. I will add some black 550 cord for your lashing pleasure.

Asking $125 (o.b.o) That is shipped and I'll take care of the PP fee.

I also have this knife on the trading blocks. I am looking for fixed or folders. 4-6" fixed blade or a nice folder. I have a love for Spyderco, so those offers have priority. :D Feel free to offer what you have. I'll entertain all offers just don't get offended if I say no thanks. Multiples and serrations are okay.

Message me via PM or [email protected] - please include your user name. :thumbup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. U2Blades

U2Blades

Oct 10, 2013
    Email sent, thank you!

3. Monofletch

Jan 14, 2010
    Reply sent. Still available at the moment.

4. Monofletch

Jan 14, 2010
    Feel free to make me an offer. I can add items to trade up.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  5. ak74auto

ak74auto

Jan 28, 2006
    E-mail sent with offer

6. Simple Man

Simple Man

Nov 6, 2001
    Email sent

7. codycash

codycash

Jul 1, 2013