• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NIB Bucklock I ( 531 ) For Sale

Is there a special reason why a pic can't be posted with the For Sale announcement??? :confused:

Did I miss a new Forum Rule??? :eek: No pics???

Is there a special reason why a pic can't be posted with the For Sale announcement??? :confused:

Did I miss a new Forum Rule??? :eek: No pics???

...The "special reason" is that the daughter is away for a couple of days and SHE OWNS the camera...:cool:

Darryl, I know I'm as guilty as anybody else...but maybe we should be detailing the blade length, bolster material, etc for any of the new Gold members we seduced into upgrading their membership...(I for one have no idea what some Buck models are, and the buck website doesn't list any other than current sellers)... ;)

Just a general suggestion...I'm off to update my 120 post... :thumbup:

...Mogmz...The blade steel is 425M...This knife is the larger version of the BuckLock series...It's the BIG brother to the 532 ...It's NOT the extreemly rare "Sawby" version that goes for MEGABUCKS...Thanks for looking.

Darryl, I know I'm as guilty as anybody else...but maybe we should be detailing the blade length, bolster material, etc for any of the new Gold members we seduced into upgrading their membership...(I for one have no idea what some Buck models are, and the buck website doesn't list any other than current sellers)... ;)

Just a general suggestion...I'm off to update my 120 post... :thumbup:
...Good idea Trax...As I am not too familiar with selling I make the mistake of assuming folks know everything about something I may be trying to sell. Just got up this morning and am on the way to work. I also will update when I get home...Thanks.

...I'd also be willing to trade the NIB 531 for a pair of "First and Last" production 277's...

Darryl,
I just stumbled on this forum and finally saw a picture of a Buck that I have. Your 531 is identical to the knife I own (I think), except mine is marked 531X. If you can provide me any info on it (or point me to a source), I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Darryl,
I just stumbled on this forum and finally saw a picture of a Buck that I have. Your 531 is identical to the knife I own (I think), except mine is marked 531X. If you can provide me any info on it (or point me to a source), I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :)

...I'll be glad to help geegee...I'll put up some information when I get home from work this afternoon...

...geegee...I'm goin to post the 531 info in the main Buck forum. This forum is for "Sales or Trade"...

Back