Nice Article

Hey Christof,

Was killing some time at the bookstore and saw a great article on you in the NewPioneer Magazine. Great stuff!:thumbup:

That one is AWESOME. A new name for one of my model 57 variations, some good photos.

I really do have a wife and kids!

oh, and -

518-01.jpg

518-04.jpg

517-01.jpg

517-03.jpg

an order:

516-wip-01.jpg

Debbie brought the mag home today and I was surprised to see your article, very cool.

I haven't been around for a while, we just bought a 21.2 acre Florida Cracker farm up in Wellborn FL. The old Farm house was built in 1886, it has a 2,400 sq.ft. Building that we have converted into a work shop.

I'll try to stop by more often, keep up the good work.

Mike in Homestead

I'm jealous! I only have 3.something acres!

And my workshop is 12x20.

Hrm. starting to like like homestead forum time......

We just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I retire in a little over four months then we can leave Homestead and move up to the farm.

This is a slide show of the house and the building being converted into a workshop, we have 200 amp service in the work shop for tools, including my potters wheel and kiln.

This is the property.

TOO....MUCH....GREEN!

(I like me some desert access)

Really, looks fantastic!

"TOO....MUCH....GREEN!, (I like me some desert access)"

Not much of that around these parts, I will miss the Everglades but I can always come down to visit. We're keeping our Homestead house down here, at least until it regains some of it's value.

Hey Christof, I fellow from church came up to me and showed me that article about you in the mag. I was like yep I know Christof we traded knives a couple of years back lol.

Very cool man,

Is that pretty young sheath maker you use to have working with you making sheaths still in the Military and if so how is she doing?

Bryan

Back