Nice throwing knives and axes movie

Hello ! I really enjoyed the movie ! I have been throwing all year. I also practice several different styles with both hawk and knives. I have been experimenting with knives. trying all kinds. I have tried 4 different Cold Steel models. I have also thrown a couple of the heavier Tru-Bal professional knives. I am really leaning towards the heavier knives ! Especially past 12 feet on back. I have just bought my first piece of steel, 1075, getting reading to build a 1/4" thick version of the Cold Steel Perfect Balance Sport model. It is basically a lighter version of the .21" model of the Tue Bal Bowie Axe. I am going to experiment with just rounded edges and no handles at first. Maybe a tapered tang to adjust the balance ? When I get it perfect, I will build two more. So,,, what seem so be the most popular or more prevalent knives and hawks there ? What lengths, thickness and weights ??? I am striving to stay within 1 to 1.5 oz per inch. I want my knife to be about 14" long. Love the movie, glad I'm not the only nut !!! Curt

Back