Nick Shabazz gets his own SAK design.

I could see Him going for an Alox knife in Nick Shabazz blue. Maybe a Cadet or Pioneer. Nothing any smaller than a Cadet.

Nick has the most integrity and honesty out of all the YT knife reviewers I know of and I have seen most.

Any manufacturer that sends Nick a knife and thinks he is going to shill for them will be sorely disappointed.

Nick always puts up a big disclosure before every review and gives away most of his freebies.

B brownshoe would already know this if you watched any reviews which your post suggests you haven't.

Seen his reviews. How could I not and be a knife knut that buys knives?

As he says, he's real biased, but he counters that he can't be wrong since it's his opinion. Not so. Per our CRK subforum, his Tilock take down video is the wrong way to do it.

Disclosures and freebies are classic cons. If you think about it, he's branded for sale a knife he doesn't really like or carry and has decorative screws. Why? Well it will line his wallet, increase his internet traffic and feed the old Id. Got to admire the Chutzpah.

All this talk of screws, are those actual screws? To me, they just look like part of the stenciled design on the scales, not actual screws.

I keep emailing them to get my own version but they don’t answer for some reason...
CB2726B2-2646-406F-9B14-893268EA08EE.jpeg

Back