• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

traumkommode

Gold Member
Dear @Benchmade,

Just musing, but could we get a Nimravus with an uncoated blade of: 3V, M390, 20CV, or M4 (yes uncoated, patina fun); drop point plain edge; with either carbon fiber or Micarta handle slabs?

:cool::):D

I would buy any of those. Would like to see an M4 version...coating wouldn't bother me and doubtful BM would let it out of the house w/ out it. I would strip or just use, as is.

3v would be great. I've no experience w/ it, but I know, love and trust BM's M4..my favorite steel behind M2.

I had a NIB M2 Nimravus PE, that I let go for a song...So, as long as we're asking..could you add M2 to you're list? Scale Material? I wouldn't care, really. Micarta prefered, but..that or G-10 would be fine. CF would be cool..I'd rather have the cost lower however..and opt for custom scales later..

But, yea...I'd buy any of those.

In order of my preference :

M4
3v
M390
20CV

Finally! People with a Nimravus addiction!

I have two, an older Mil-Spec serrated one in a soft, well dusted with the sands of Afghanistan sheath and an in-the-box virgin "newer style" plain blade with both hard and soft sheaths, and a spare kydex one should I ever want to use it. I also have my current favorite, an early-ish production Nimravus Cub with the G10 scales and "pinched" tang edges outside the width of the scales.

I have no issues with 154CM as a working blade, BUT, would love to see the Cub brought back in S90V, satin finish, and G10 scales with an option for CF maybe. And stamp the logo and material nomenclature INTO the blade, quit with this wimpy black/gold hopeitlastsforever etching.

Last edited:
Finally! People with a Nimravus addiction!

I have two, an older Mil-Spec serrated one in a soft, well dusted with the sands of Afghanistan sheath and an in-the-box virgin "newer style" plain blade with both hard and soft sheaths, and a spare kydex one should I ever want to use it. I also have my current favorite, an early-ish production Nimravus Cub with the G10 sales and "pinched" tang edges outside the width of the scales.

I have no issues with 154CM as a working blade, BUT, would love to see the Cub brought back in S90V, satin finish, and G10 scales with an option for CF maybe. And stamp the logo and material nomenclature INTO the blade, quit with this wimpy black/gold hopeitlastsforever etching.

I didn't even think of S90V, that'd make this an excellent deer/bear knife here in Western NC Appalachia.

Can you imagine a side by side short production run of 140 and 145, S90V satin finish with black/grey G10 scales?! I would have to have two sets! :D:D

I would be in for any carbon steel Nim! I am still kicking myself for not getting an M2! Would love to see OD Green micarta with a dark patina blade.

Back