• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NIT/NOS Rare GECs - sold

traumkommode

Gold Member
Nitty Gritty - I take Venmo and PayPal. Prices are shipped USPS Priority and include PayPal fees. Please post "I'll take _________" and send me a PM or an email at
***The Goldenrod Stainless Trapper is not available, I gave it as a gift. The Rust Red White Owl is not listed, but you are welcome to make an offer if you're interested in that knife - it has been sharpened (it's "wow" sharp) and carried a few times, and it is the smoothest GEC I own.

All are as new/never carried/never sharpened, never used

1) Great Eastern brand #538308 Cuban Stockman Stained Green Tea Horsecut Bone, Stainless blades/acorn shield, #49 out of 50 made w/COA and cigar band sticker on wax paper - $160 sold
2) Tidioute brand #531310 White Pearl Looking Glass, blades preserved in RenWax by dealer, never used, carried, or sharpened - $150 sold
3) Tidioute brand #831115 Tortoise Shell Acrylic, clip point main blade - $100 sold
4) Tidioute brand #561210 Ebony Wood Pattern Production Premier, #13 out of 25 made w/COA - $160 pending trade
5) Tidioute brand #562211 Glitter Gold Bare End Jack in "Good As Gold" tube, little bit of RenWax on the blades from the dealer, never used, never carried, never sharpened - $100 sold

27059321669_d34ff3522f_c.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the 83.

(Forgot to click on "Post Reply", so for the record) I'll take (1) Great Eastern brand #538308 Cuban Stockman Stained Green Tea Horsecut Bone, Stainless blades/acorn shield, #49 out of 50 made w/COA and cigar band sticker on wax paper - $160. (already done)

PM sent to you on the 68 white owl

Okay, so the 83, and the stainless 53 are sold. PM responses inbound, white owl still available, but I may have a trade pending 4 the ebony 56 to be replaced by the TK Cuban I've been hunting, in which case I'm going to hang on to the white owl. Will update that this evening when it is official.

Well, Leadchop54 wants the dog leg, but he isn't officially claiming it until a knife of his sells, so still available for the interim.

Back