• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nitecore TM26 special edition

1AbominAble1

Gold Member
Hi,

I have a Nitecore (Tiny Monster) TM26 that is a special edition 3,800 lumen model that I’d like to trade. This was a limited release when the standard lumen output was at 3,500 lumens. It has the Oled display that is a different color than standard to denote the special edition. One of the best features, in my opinion, is that the light is also a battery charger that allows you to charge batteries while they’re still in the light.
These have recently been discontinued by Nitecore.
I had the intention of using the light to check my back yard for skunks when letting the dog out at night. I only used it a few times since it was too powerful for my suburban back yard and turning night into day is frowned upon by the neighbors.
The light has no marks, knicks,scratches,etc. it works perfectly, and I have the original box and all the items that came with it.
the light was $425 when new. Trade Value Removed, read the Exchange rules for a trade.
I’m not looking for anything in particular. I like Benchmade, Zero Tolerance, CRK, Shirogorov, Microtech, CPK, Surefire, Nitecore, Glock, HK, Sig, Eberlestock, Arcteryx, Etc.
Depending on the item money can go either way.
I’m not interested in slip joints or classic style knives. if you have an offer outside of what I’m looking for let’s try to make a deal, the worst I’ll do is say no thank you.

Please, if possible, make offers in private message instead of the thread.

I can text or email pics if you’re interested.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back