• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NMFBM, Bushwacker LE, ASH1 LE, BG Fat FSH, Crabmandu, AMS Variant

Regrettably, I need to sell off my meager collection. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 States. PayPal G&S is preferred.

1. Nuclear Meltdown Forsaken Battle Mistress: black and tan hand finished G10 with forest green coating. Has Custom Shop logo. Busse price was $847, asking $700. Sold

2. Bushwacker Mistress LE: black paper micarta with a very nice Armorall sheath, asking $680. Sold

3. ASH-1 LE: tigerhide micarta on this one. Includes a beautiful Rainwalker sheath with rattlesnake skin inlay and all the bells and whistles. Full disclosure: the grind on the tip is a bit steep on one side. Asking $700. SPF

4. BG Fat Fusion Steel Heart: black micarta and black coating. This one is SR-101, and is a beast. Asking sold.

5. Swamp Rat Custom Shop Ratmandu/Crabmandu: INFI steel and beautiful double-dyed buckeye burl scales, amber resin filled pins, with an Azula leather sheath. There’s a couple of ghost scratches, as received from the factory, and the resin in the forward pin wiggles a bit, but doesn’t come out. Asking $450.

6. Anniversary Mean Street BG Variant: rare black/red/grey G10 and a black coated SR-101 spear point blade. This one is a bit shorter than the regular model, but I think the design on this one is much better. Asking sold.

uJr1dC2.jpg

oNmBcz8.jpg

T1I3899.jpg

esNYBpa.jpg

zIYb7vn.jpg

I should be able to ship within a day or two of purchase. If you feel my pricing is out of line, I will listen to reasonable offers. Not looking for trades. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll take:
4. BG Fat Fusion Steel Heart: black micarta and black coating. This one is SR-101, and is a beast. Asking $335.
please shoot me a note with your paypal address.
Thanks, John

Back