Photos NMFSH Love Thread

Here it is.......

NMFSH%20LE%202_zpsvhsubfpy.jpg

Thanks guys. I received it as stripped, with some sanding on the handles. Original black blade? My go to big heavy chopper. Battle Rat for the lighter stuff.

OH, I looked at it. Great blade for good price. Already have one, but my money looking for other fields to plow. Speaking of such - anyone here ever see a Caretaker offered for sale on BF? Not a spectacular blade, but it’s rarity makes it a Grail.

I have Yet to hold or own one myself. Passed on a couple really great deals along the years for a few Le’s. Everytime ones available it’s the wrong time for my wallet. I love That satin and black paper combo

IMHO, the NMFSH is one of the best Busse blades EVER!!! Just wish I had bought more. Let's see if these old pics work... (WOW! :eek: My old PhotoBucket album lives!!! :thumbsup:)

CGNMFSHs.jpg

CGNMFSH1.jpg

CGNMFSH2.jpg

CGNMFSH3.jpg

CGNMFSH4.jpg

CGNMFSH5.jpg

CGNMFSH6.jpg

Then stripped the Brown Fairy Tanker Gray* coating...

CGNMFSH_Prestrip1.jpg

Still one of the cleanest strippers I've ever seen. :cool: Pretty much had original BIG finish under there!

CGNMFSH_Strip1.jpg

CGNMFSH_StripOil1.jpg

CGNMFSH_StripOil2.jpg

CGNMFSH_StrippedSun1.jpg

CGNMFSH_StrippedSun2.jpg

CGNMFSH_StrippedGlamour.jpg

Beating on, I mean, lovin' on her! :D ;)

CGNMFSH_wood.jpg

CGNMFSH_wood1.jpg

* - This particular batch of Tanker Gray looked like no other I'd seen before or since. Almost looked like someone had mixed some muddy brown and glitter into it. :barf:

Vass ist dass, Jax?

They were stolen.
The very short version: In a weird twist of luck, Liu Kang helped to recover them, among other Busse's and a few Rats, & catch the 'recipient' of said stolen property. They are now in the locker awaiting the trial, and I will be getting them back...eventually lol

They were stolen.
The very short version: In a weird twist of luck, Liu Kang helped to recover them, among other Busse's and a few Rats, & catch the 'recipient' of said stolen property. They are now in the locker awaiting the trial, and I will be getting them back...eventually lol

I hope you get them all back safely. Have you been allowed to give them a quick oil?

Yes. Thanks for the story, and they will be appreciated upon their rightful return to your possession.

Back