1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

No 940 customizer?

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by darth_cholo, Jul 8, 2018.

1. darth_cholo

darth_cholo

Mar 29, 2010
    Would love a 940 in regular clip point 20cv and carbon fiber grip with blue standoffs. I thought maybe this model is popular enough for the custom configurator? No?

2. BadComrade

BadComrade

Dec 29, 2017
    They mentioned having a 940 custom configuration in one of their "Beers with Benchmade" series recently on youtube. They talk about it around the 6:30 minute mark. Link to the video here:

3. kaput

kaput

Mar 17, 2016
    Coming in 2025 lol

Lapedog likes this.
  4. jfrey643

jfrey643

Jan 29, 2016
    Make a 940 Customizer and Benchmade would get a lot more of my money!! Give me M390, 20CV, 3V!!! I'd buy then all

5. TiHawk60

TiHawk60 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 30, 2017
    As popular as that line is, kind of surprised it wasn't one of the first. I'd custom one... or two... for sure.

6. Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2006
    They need to remove the full size Crooked River and add a Bugout. Then they need to remove the large Barrage and replace it with the 940. :)

In reality, the fact that we have so many options already is amazing. Thanks Benchmade!

BenchMEDAL likes this.
  7. BenchMEDAL

BenchMEDAL Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2018
    I couldnt wait any longer, and customized my own 20CV in CF

933FA20B-F0B9-4239-8E6F-1DFBF1BA6BAA.jpeg

8. Babyboomer

Babyboomer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2017
    A real Franken40! Let’s see — blade from the Knifeworks exclusive? Scales and thumb stud from the SMKW exclusive? Bugout clip? VERY cool.

9. BenchMEDAL

BenchMEDAL Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Exactly! A BF Mmber let the scales, spacers and thumbstud go from their SMKW Exclusive and I just couldn’t resist to modify my Knifeworks Exclusive.

10. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    I’m still waiting on a bugout with carbon fibre scales. What better knife to take advantage of the ridgidity of carbon fibre.

11. Babyboomer

Babyboomer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Nice job!