1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

No charcoal issues today

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, May 17, 2019.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Joey Berry decided we should grill out today. So I collected funds from the guys & headed to the store.

We started off a little shaky * I had visions of Track Rock happening all over again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wurrwulf, WValtakis, jaz322 and 11 others like this.
  2. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Did you even chew that hot dog or swallow it whole?

3. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    No top sliced buns?

Fiddleback Outpost likes this.
  4. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    not today. i wasnt gonna splurge & do the shopping/grilling

Curl of the Burl likes this.
  5. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    Executive Lunch ;)

Curl of the Burl and VANCE like this.
  6. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Charcoal chimneys rule! And so do Sour Cream and Onion Chips.

7. Curl of the Burl

Curl of the Burl Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Looks good! Put some kraut on the dogs and it’s perfect.

varga49 and VANCE like this.
  8. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    How did you know....joey berry gave me grief for getting them

9. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    I got get down with that

Curl of the Burl likes this.
  10. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Freaking Millennials always want their choice of chips when someone else is food shopping.....HAHA

VANCE and varga49 like this.