• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

No Dot 110 for sale or trade

OK, I have a no dot 110 for sale or trade. It's an extra one and I'll trade it for a drop point 426 with maroon handle from 1984-1985 with original sheath and preferably the box too (hey, I can hope can't I?) The 110 is in very good shape and comes with an earlier sheath but not the original and not the right one for the era either (sorry). The knife has good lock up, the brass is without any dings and only has lite surface scratches. The scales are like new. The blade is complete but has some scratches near the tip. With a little buffing, this knife will be like new. I'll try to post some pictures as soon as I can get the camera away from my wife. :eek: If you're not interested in a trade, make me an offer. I'm not out to make money, but I won't let you take me to the cleaners either. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Spam is not welcome on this forum.
-Cougar Allen :{)

Spam Song

Back