• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

No go Coca Mo.😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Knife Knuts I've got two BNIT GEC Knives up for sale today. The first is the #62 Red & Black Micarta Scales Carver and the second is the #89 Glow in the Dark Mellon Tester. I'm asking NOW $140 USD for the #62 Carver and NOW $125 USD for the GITD #89. Both prices include shipping anyplace in Canada or the U.S.A. You can reach me at gecknives@yahoo.com for any questions and for any pictures. I apologize but I can't download pitchers on here ever since the upgrade to the system. 😩😆 As always thank you for your interest in my sale. Trevor

Last edited:
Helpful tip. Upload the images onto Imgur, then copy the link into your post. It will turn it into an album on here for you.

Helpful tip. Upload the images onto Imgur, then copy the link into your post. It will turn it into an album on here for you. GLWS
Thank you but I downloaded the app for IMGUR and I couldn't figure out how to use it. Thank you anyways. I've got a tablet not a computer but I'm sure I should still be able to use it easy enough but I couldn't even find help to explain how to do anything.

Last edited:
I'm no tablet pro but:
1 - click on icon below w/ paper clip 'Attach files'.
2 - This should go to your files on your tablet.
3 - Browse till you find a photo you want. Click on it = highlights it and sends file photo name to file name line in same window. Click on 'OPEN' in lower right of that same window.
4 - That window should close and that photo should then appear here.
5 - Top left on photo will show the word "Insert". Trash can icon on right.
6 - Click on Insert and you are given 2 options - Thumbnail or Full image. Make a selection and photo should be inserted in this post/reply. Repeat as required. You can insert multiple photos from your tablet, computer, or phone at same time but that is the next lesson and $10. ;) I hope this helps. There is also another way using icons above but.....

That's how I've always done it up until the changes to the system. I'm not sure what it is but it's just something stupid probably like a setting on my tablet that I've got that doesn't alow me to do it now for some reason lol.😂 I don't know but worse than that I've dropped my prices too low as it is and no takers so I'm going to leave this open long enough for you to get you response then I'm going to just close it down. I guess I'll just have to sell them on Facebook. Thank you very much for your help though I do appreciate it. Trevor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back