No hints as to whats next ?

Y’all gotta stop! o_O My hair is falling out from all this recent nuclear fallout. My wallet and everything that was in it have been reduced to nothing more than a small pile of radioactive ash. :eek:

BG MOAB & INFI MOAB is next, with lots of finish options. ;)

I heard a rumor that the next three offerings would be, in no particular order: a Forsaken MOAB, a Forsaken TGLB LE, and a Forsaken 10" bladed JackHammer :)

Oh man I am in absolute terror that I'll be dinged at at any second for the HOG Badger, Mountainmandu or FMV8. My wallet is a smoking ruin after the Silent Knight dings. Well anyways I want to see an Infi Dogfather or TGLB LE.

Been about 2 weeks :rolleyes:. Sombody send out the st bernards with whiskey and no-doze
Recently asked in the OP2WP2 thread, and John confirmed that Jerry said they were slowing down releases. Looks like four weeks between the last two offerings. :oops:

I paid my mortgage for House Busse today - I'm good till it warms up, then I can shut off the heat and electric :eek: :p

Wanna see somethin new, and curvy. Doesn't need to be edc or practical, maybe a busse take on a persian fighter, I mean hell look what they did with the V8 dagger ....

Back