No love for the Aileron?

It’s BM’s take on the lead shape blade, almost line their version of the Shaman.

The marketing takes silly to the point of ridiculous, surprised Tarani didn’t karate chop somebody with it.

I really like the Aileron, but I think that it is overpriced- pretty much like every Benchmade.

I want one, but until I can get one at around $150. Oh well!

I have one of the early production in all black with a combo edge. I'm a big fan. If you like the Griptilian, then you should really like this knife for grip & blade length. It certainly isn't a beauty queen, but I don't want my knife to be. Use it, let its charm grow on you & use it more. You'll learn to love what it offers.

All these comments about the marketing of this makes me want to see it.. I'll see if I can Google it.

It's not the worst.. it could be spine whacks and pig slash.

At least spine whacks and pig slashing actually show a small aspect of the structural performance of a knife. This Benchmade promo is 100% schoolboy wants to be a navy seal, Steven Segal fantasy. You can go slash a pig or spinehwack your knife, but next time a terrorist holds a plane hostage - you go ahead and whip out your Aileron and disarm those bad boys as per this video, let me know how that works out for you :)

At least spine whacks and pig slashing actually show a small aspect of the structural performance of a knife. This Benchmade promo is 100% schoolboy wants to be a navy seal, Steven Segal fantasy. You can go slash a pig or spinehwack your knife, but next time a terrorist holds a plane hostage - you go ahead and whip out your Aileron and disarm those bad boys as per this video, let me know how that works out for you :)
Touchee

Very modern mall ninja sheek. The other marketing, from the small sample of YouTube vids I've seen is "classic" mall ninja material.

Selling pocket knives is gimmicky, can't blame them too hard. It is what it is.

Back