no politics, but Buck and I voted....

jbmonkey

Everybody relax. I'm here.
Platinum Member
make sure y'all get out and vote. not gonna tell ya who to vote for thats your business. not campaigning either, not allowed. just make sure whoever ya want to win gets your vote.

Last edited:
I voted today also but I left my EDC 102 home along with the latest 1903 Colt I have been carrying. I don’t know how they are about carrying at a polling place

as a reward I stopped by the local gun store afterwards and grabbed a Taurus Spectrum I bought the other day and when I got it home there was a new 117 in an Amazon pouch on the porch. You do your duty and the rewards come

I voted today also but I left my EDC 102 home along with the latest 1903 Colt I have been carrying. I don’t know how they are about carrying at a polling place

as a reward I stopped by the local gun store afterwards and grabbed a Taurus Spectrum I bought the other day and when I got it home there was a new 117 in an Amazon pouch on the porch. You do your duty and the rewards come
yes Sir. knives and guns left in truck. no Buck carrying in polling places. so don't do that anyone reading.

that pic wasn't at poll place its in one of our warehouses. just having some patriotic fun is all.

some nice rewards btw.

lol, didn't even cross my mind. Walked in with the slim 110 clipped outside the pocket.
where you are i imagine would be far more tolerant. maybe not though? don't know anymore as the population keeps changing out there.

here some of these uptight and worried about what everyone else is doing type fools would have the ccib, the swat team and armored vehicle and chopper down on ya.:D

I’m in North Georgia I doubt anyone would have cared but I try to be respectful of others feelings.

Same with masks. A lot of people here don’t wear them, and a lot do, in the stores. I usually do, depending on the store, mainly so some poor sap employee doesn’t have to deal with trying to get me to wear one

either that or walking in the store with a mask and a gun takes me back to all those TV westerns I watched as a kid. Now I know why the bad guys were so mean it’s from wearing a mask on a hot humid day

Salute to all exercising their rights as Americans to free and unfettered voting! I told my story in another post about loaning my pocketknife to the fellow unsealing the ballots - I didn't even think that a pocketknife would not be okay in your pocket while voting. Good thing I live in small town America - in a city my gesture may have gotten me in trouble. OH

where you are i imagine would be far more tolerant. maybe not though? don't know anymore as the population keeps changing out there.

here some of these uptight and worried about what everyone else is doing type fools would have the ccib, the swat team and armored vehicle and chopper down on ya.:D

Well I don't know, we are being over run by the Villages and they tend to worry about what everyone else is doing, but on the bright side the majority seems to be conservative. Though it's probably not as bad as what you have over there.
Resized_20201024_191954.jpeg

Well I don't know, we are being over run by the Villages and they tend to worry about what everyone else is doing, but on the bright side the majority seems to be conservative. Though it's probably not as bad as what you have over there.
View attachment 1443220

that's kinda what i was figuring and yep you're thinking right on where I am. gets worse every year.

:thumbsup: now thats a nice Buck hat there, Sir. when they run those?

I’m in Houston, TX. Carried my 110 FG with me to do the deed. I figured there was no more appropriate knife to carry to vote. Good ol’ Buck 110 made in the USA.

A76-C522-D-B79-A-42-AD-9-FB4-DD9-B33863-D2-D.jpg

Thanks, Ya it was a Sumter Elecrtric CoOp cap I liked and got the patch from Mike. It is a heat glue patch so I heated the cap and patch up, word of caution though, it shrunk the cap and changed the profile a little which I'm not fond of.

I haven’t made it in yet and plan to vote early this week. When I went in to vote the primary I had my 830 marksman clipped into my pocket and never thought about it. There are a very few who would raise a fuss but mostly folks around here know that farmers, ranchers and the oil and gas patch workers usually have a knife of some kind. When I went in the ER Oct 5th I still had my marksman in my jeans pocket. It fell out when they were removing them and asked if that was the knife that cut me. Lol. My son told them no I have it in my pocket and showed them it was a much smaller knife the 55. Lol the nurses and dr Sam weren’t alarmed but they all were relieved it wasn’t the larger knife. I guess it depends what people are used to and what the circumstances are.

I played by the rules and left all my tools locked in the truck. I really don't think anyone would say anything or even care if they saw one while in line. But I didn't want to risk losing my CWFL if they did. People here are usually very cool about such things. There are a lot of people who retire to the condos down here and are clueless to the culture that surrounds them. They don't even know that the county we live in has the lowest income per capita of the entire state.

It was weird mailing in my ballot, I know a lot of folks do that all the time but I’m not used to it. I enjoy going to the polling place and looking my neighbors in the eye. Even when I’m writing in Mickey Mouse because I’m not interested in supporting ANYONE on ANYBODYS ticket!

Back