No School like Old School

Gravelface

Gold Member
48ED06E8-7142-4526-896E-A68803574718.jpeg85E1713F-15B9-4B7D-AABA-A00951731A56.jpeg

Just had the urge to play with a couple things collecting dust. And grabbed these 2 out from under a pile Fals, M14s and manky old cigars. Figure they’ve been soaking in a barrel of JWB long enough to keep the rust off and let them breath a little spring air....

A little Holy Tearer (Terror) because you just don’t see enough of these and the original Badger.

Last edited:
I'm thinking this would look nice parked next to it

EpIPNjH.jpg

View attachment 1538149View attachment 1538152

Just had the urge to play with a couple things collecting dust. And grabbed these 2 out from under a pile Fals, M14s and manky old cigars. Figure they’ve been soaking in a barrel of JWB long enough to keep the rust off and let them breath a little spring air....

A little Holy Tearer (Terror) because you just don’t see enough of these and the original Badger.
That black canvas is beautiful!

The '63 Split Window was a beauty and the first iteration of the new Stingray body but......the '62 with the 327 and factory Fuel Injection will always be my favourite Corvette

Two of my favorite early Old School pieces! I won't sell mine... took forever to find them.

Last summer in the little western-slope Colorado town I live in, I pulled up next to this beauty, which was parked in front of a local restaurant. As I sat myself down at a table on the outdoor patio, I made some remark to the other diners about what a sweet ride it was.

A guy sitting with his lady at an adjacent table pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and offered them to me.
"It's mine," he said, "Take it for a spin".

"Seriously?" I said. "Yep," he said. "I like to spread the joy".

So I took it around the block, enjoying every minute.

I shit you not....

fpG443i.jpg

That Badger is great looking, very cool! :cool: Thank you for the photos! :thumbsup:
I forgot to post this earlier - I got distracted by Raquel. ;):D

The wife is fighting me on it, but Gravelcub (13 YO) and I are hellbent on getting one. His love for Busse’s and Classic cars and firearms....it’s hard for me to use argue with him!

Seems like only yesterday I posted cutting his umbilical cord with my Active Duty.....

Princess Gravel is now 17, graduating Highschool. I remember her first Bladeshow so well.

Fall 2007 Knob Creek was when we first met. Was Queen Gravel pregnant with Gravelcub then?

BTW- mine are now 17 & 20.

I really could use that Holy Terror for sheath making :) should you ever want to let her go :)

Back