No Sebenza 31 Insingo?

Apparently there where around 1000 Insingo and Tanto 31’s made, I kinda regret not getting a large Insingo too.

More in stock now

How different is the glass blasting? Hard to tell from the pictures but if it's smoother, it almost seems like a well-worn standard blast?

How different is the glass blasting? Hard to tell from the pictures but if it's smoother, it almost seems like a well-worn standard blast?
It's quite different. Smoother but still grippy. So far seems to have much better wear resistance. A little shinier.

I don't know how to put it in words exactly, but it looks and feels more "luxe" to me. I really like it and will choose it going forward if its an option.

It's quite different. Smoother but still grippy. So far seems to have much better wear resistance. A little shinier.

I don't know how to put it in words exactly, but it looks and feels more "luxe" to me. I really like it and will choose it going forward if its an option.
Just got my Insingo 31 in today. I agree zephy5, it is a lot smoother but looks cleaner. I bet glass blast would look great on a starbenza. I'm going to send mines in for double lugs next week.

I thought I missed this opportunity but I saw a few of these on a major retailer's website last night. I came close to getting the Insingo but I opted instead for the tanto because it was a large, which I prefer over the small Sebenza. I'm keen to experience the glass blasted finish, but I have mixed feelings about the tanto blade shape. It may be fine for edc, but it's quite foreign to me. I won't be skinning game with this knife (not that I would know how to do that anyway) but I am concerned about cutting material against a surface. You guys have an opinion on this?

Can anyone compare small Insingo 21 and 31, maybe show photo side be side?
31 seems to be slightly larger in specs, wonder how in real

Anything about 31 s45v Insingo? Can't wait to see it in carbon from KW and CF inlays from BHQ

Back