1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

No setup, just dump those pockets...

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Gary W. Graley, Dec 1, 2018.

1. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    DE70ACDA-D009-46CB-BFE6-7FF1043DBAF7.jpeg This is a partial dump. I need to start wearing my 22 pocket fly fishing vest again.

2. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    I don’t normally carry 2 pens but I wanted to show you guys this awesome pen for edc I found. It’s called a Zebra extendz (or something like that) and collapses in for easy carry; then telescopes out for comfortable writing.

[​IMG]

allenC, Gary W. Graley and Tommy-Chi like this.
  3. deltaboy

deltaboy

Jul 6, 2014
  4. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000
    Am I the only one who carries fireworks?

Kreyzhorse, TPVT, Wharn and 7 others like this.
  5. Tommy-Chi

Tommy-Chi

May 25, 2017
    I saw that. I thought it was some sort of flash bang to get you out of a tight spot! Brilliant idea I might add.

Kreyzhorse and Charlie Mike like this.
  6. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000
    Exactly. Distraction device.

7. PuddleMonkey

PuddleMonkey Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Gary W. Graley likes this.
  8. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    I’ve had lady fingers with me before, but only to roll into the end of a “friend’s” cigar and pull a sick bugs bunny on him.

Only question was, what is funnier? Putting the lady finger further down in the cigar so he thinks it is legit at first or right up front so it blows as soon as the flame touches it?

Charlie Mike and Gary W. Graley like this.
  9. Velitrius

Velitrius Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2000
    Keys-Wallet-Cell Phone is all today.

Everything else is in the Maxpedition EDC bag. Bunch of crap in there.

pinnah and Gary W. Graley like this.
  10. Charlie Mike

Nov 1, 2000
    Depends on wether you're in R/L cross range :p

Lapedog and Gary W. Graley like this.
  11. Charlie Mike

Nov 1, 2000
    20181203_221023.jpg

My actual carry :p

Top is all in the Maxpedition pouch. 2ozs gold, 3ozs silver, 20' kevlar cord, Israeli wound dressing, clotting compound, 2 pair latex gloves, lighter, and 2 fireworks.

Knives... Personal fighter in V4E, Lloyd W2 slipjoint, D/E Hinderer Maximus, Spyderco lil matriarch, and a proto Blackwood Ti credit card.

Watch is Omega 9300 Planet Ocean Chronograph.

12. JParanee

JParanee Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 2006

Matt you switched up your watch ?

Charlie Mike likes this.
  13. Charlie Mike

Nov 1, 2000
    The DSSD is on the winder. Been doing lots of heat treating recently so the chronograph made more sense.

14. SharpieB

SharpieB Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2017
    Good lord. Looks like the contents of my Bugout bag.:D

Pomsbz and Charlie Mike like this.
  15. J D Wijbenga

J D Wijbenga Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 17, 1998
    [​IMG]

dc50, Grateful, allenC and 3 others like this.
  16. Dr Heelhook

Dr Heelhook Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 24, 2007
    I'm home sick, so my pockets are empty, but here's a picture of my Cheetos carry:
    [​IMG]

allenC, Weiss and Gary W. Graley like this.
  17. TrainedBullets

TrainedBullets

Apr 23, 2017
    Working at home with minimalist set up. I’m having trouble getting a pic to show, but it’s a LM Squirt, FF Runt, and Promethius QR flashlight.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Gary W. Graley likes this.
  18. TrainedBullets

TrainedBullets

Apr 23, 2017
    K

19. Dr Heelhook

Dr Heelhook Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 24, 2007
    That thing reminds me of that crap that those street punks used to throw at you in the old video game Double Dragon.

Charlie Mike and Gary W. Graley like this.
  20. pinnah

pinnah

Jul 28, 2011

[​IMG]

Note, I resemble this remark. But I carry a Mountainsmith Daylight.