No setup, just dump those pockets...

I don't carry that much stuff. Today, my wallet and a Case tribal lock. On weekends at deer camp, I have it down to a Fenix flashlight clipped to my pocket and a Buck 110 in my hunting coat or coveralls pocket. I'm really liking the small copper or brass flashlights that I see some of you have, I'm going to have to look into those. They look good and might not get as easily misplaced as my black one seems to.

33c2iyr.jpg

Moderators?

Why was this thread moved to the Sales section of the forum ???

G2
Gary, maybe they thought you were having a sale, lol!
I'll take the Buck!

One day I was taking a picture of a bunch of my knives and my wife said, "you want me to list those on 'bay".......I told her no way, and asked her if she knew how much certain knives were worth, and she just looked at me and said, "then why aren't we selling them". ha ha

Gary, maybe they thought you were having a sale, lol!
I'll take the Buck!...

Hah, that could very well be! I'm glad they moved it back and no, the Buck isn't for sale now...it was and may be again but not today.

Nice sharing guys, keep it up.

G2

AxbK14f.jpg

Just got home and threw everything on the bed. This is is the usual amount of crap I carry with me, and if anybody cares the phone I use is a Galaxy Note 8.
Quite satisfied with this setup. Easy to carry and very capable. Use all of this almost every day.

Photo%20Dec%2006%2C%205%2033%2023%20PM.jpg
Ever since I got my Contego is has constantly been getting carried. It's a surprise that a knife this big could be so easy to carry. I love the scales on the m390 versions

Carrying a wristwatch or jewelry in your pocket is pretty common these days, eh?

Just kidding, I have a watch collection issue and wear one everyday too. But my pockets are lean-front pocket wallet/knife clipped on inside of pocket/cellphone/hand sanitizer(yep)/thumb drive. Seldom carry keys.

Much of this is career/job dependent, and makes for a cool thread. It has inspired me to order a Fisher Space Pen to add to the mix. Good times.

Back