No setup, just dump those pockets...

As I headed out today. Normally I'm not carrying a separate flashlight but I may be outdoors tonight and someone may need a flashlight. Bonus points if you can guess what's for lunch today.

tXIz3Vu.jpg
Lunch?
I'm guessing some of this....
f0ZqxIK.jpg

They make decent vests as well, should be able to double your preparedness at least!!

View attachment 1031363

My actual carry :p

Top is all in the Maxpedition pouch. 2ozs gold, 3ozs silver, 20' kevlar cord, Israeli wound dressing, clotting compound, 2 pair latex gloves, lighter, and 2 fireworks.

Knives... Personal fighter in V4E, Lloyd W2 slipjoint, D/E Hinderer Maximus, Spyderco lil matriarch, and a proto Blackwood Ti credit card.

Watch is Omega 9300 Planet Ocean Chronograph.

Are the gold and silver for barter or for some vital chemical reaction? A little of both, maybe?

Are the gold and silver for barter or for some vital chemical reaction? A little of both, maybe?

Bingo. Same reason I wear an Omega or Rolex. I may be be cash poor but I have other resources.

Bingo. Same reason I wear an Omega or Rolex. I may be be cash poor but I have other resources.

In some places wearing a Rolex would necessitate wearing at least a handgun, ntm the oz. of gold will buy you at least an m79 and plenty of grenades if not an mk19.

Back