No trackrock for me

Bmurray

Gold Member
Had to cancel as Adam can’t get off and didn’t want to drive 8 hours by myself. Plus the cabin expense for just me is too much. Hope everyone has a good time.

That sucks.

I got told a few days ago that I was needed in PA to support a work project from the 22nd-29th so I won’t be there either.

I won't make it this time.

My oldest recently graduated from Tennessee Tech and has found a full time job in Denver. He's leaving on the 25th.

1 down, 1 to go.

Damn. Looks like I'm the only one going. I guess I'm driving 17 hours to hang out by myself.

That (Fall Trackrock) came out of no where... It was sad to see Dennis Bradley passed and I'd love to be able to make the trip; but I too have work commitments that I can't dodge for a weekend trip. Wish I could. Maybe we can all meet up in the spring for something; be it trackrock or knife camp, or whatever.

Pics from those who go, please. I'm in Canuckistan (hey man, can't help where you're born!) and would love to live vicariously through those attending.

Had to cancel as Adam can’t get off and didn’t want to drive 8 hours by myself. Plus the cabin expense for just me is too much. Hope everyone has a good time.

You should have let me know...I would have split a cabin with you. 🥄 C Cohutta might have been willing to chip in too 🤷‍♂️

As it stands right now, I have no arrangements...so I'll likely just ride the motorcycle up and hang out for a day. I mean, having to ride a motorcycle up the best roads in the country is just awful. 🙃

It's hard to get away on a Friday for me though...you know, with it being Fiddleback Friday and all. And trying to finish the video up there is a nightmare if you remember...trying to upload using mountain internet is a masochistic endeavor, as I was reminded of a couple of weeks ago when I almost got divorced on my anniversary trip attempting to do so! 😬

Back