No Vacation! Starring Snark W. Griswold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it, that the shooter was fired the day before, after working there for many years, although I'm not totally sure.
Nope, he clocked in that morning at 7a.m. Apparently later went out to his car, got the gun/s, and came back in shooting. He was even met by a co-worker as the co-worker came in to start his shift at 11a.m., they exchanged pleasantries, and by the time he got out the door, he heard gunfire, and saw people fleeing out the doors. He seems to have targeted the three people he shot, even chasing one of them out the door, shot her in the parking lot, and jumped in his car and took off, before the police arrived. They later found him about an hour away, dead of a self inflicted gun wound to the head. Still no word why he targeted the three he did. He knew them, and they knew him.

Finally going to get some time off this month and I'm jealous of your cabin The Warrior The Warrior . Jealous again that is. I need to get a place. With air conditioning.
Tbh, I thought about selling my place. We rarely go there anymore. Especially this time of year. Too dang hot. Thought about getting electricity there, but seems to defeat the purpose a bit. If I got a/c, I'd just stay inside when it's hot out. May as well just sit at home in the a/c.

Snarkilla!!

Ok, who has the best snausages for the grill/firepit this weekend?
Let's hear your best recommendations, both local and nationally available.
For sausages, everyone probably has a local place nearby. Besides being delicious, helping a local business right now is a good move. :thumbsup:

My menu for tomorrow:

Smoked ribs (5 racks)
Bubba burgers (Angus, cheddar/bacon, & turkey)
Board Head beef hot dogs
Jerked chicken

I intend to eat, drink, and float tomorrow. :)

I hope everyone has a great day! :D

For sausages, everyone probably has a local place nearby. Besides being delicious, helping a local business right now is a good move. :thumbsup:

My menu for tomorrow:

Smoked ribs (5 racks)
Bubba burgers (Angus, cheddar/bacon, & turkey)
Board Head beef hot dogs
Jerked chicken

I intend to eat, drink, and float tomorrow. :)

I hope everyone has a great day! :D

OMG, I hope you don't plan to eat all that by YOURSELF!
Smoked ribs keep well. Wrap 'em up REALLY tight and throw a rack on the NL ferry for me, willya?

I been bragging on Benton's bacon around work, I even passed a package along to my auto mechanic. It pays to keep on the good side of your mechanic. Not sure what I'll do this weekend, gotta wrap up a side job today though.
Have a Great Independence Day!!

4th of July, perfect day to enjoy my bar shed. :)

Now you see it...
caz95wX.jpg

Now you don’t...
KMBOZXd.jpg

Cheers! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back