No Vacation! Starring Snark W. Griswold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snark break, breaker. I fished aboard the vessel above, "Pacific Queen", which was built to serve in WWII as a high speed, support vessel. One of my favorite rides! I brought home my limit of 2 Bluefin Tuna. (You can just see the second tail tip near the head of the top fish.)

OfnewvU.jpg

4XpICki.jpg

GCj1qi4.jpg

35 pounds, plus change, in weight. I can't ask for better fishing! Kudos to the Captain/s and crew.
The silver lining of living in this corrupt state, ~ sportfishing.
Good job tangle :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sky looking hazy today. Looks like all the smoke from the wildfires down south are starting to make itโ€™s way up north. If all yโ€™all could keep it on your side of the border, Iโ€™d appreciate it...

We've had the smoke haze in kansas all week.
Red sun at noon is a bit disconcerting

Same here.

30 days of the worst Air Iโ€™ve ever had to Breathe and Look at is finally leaving :) Unfortunately itโ€™s off spreading itโ€™s :poop: to the rest of the world :confused: Hopefully it disappears soon everywhere :thumbsup:

I truly feel lucky that it was only Bad Air we had to deal with and not any of the FIRE :thumbsup:
To many lost all. Hope all can heal from this Disaster quickly.Prayers sent to all of them :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
There is one fire burning just north/east of L.A. that has a HUGE cloud of black smoke rising from it. That ain't the only one round these parts though. The falling ash took a break from falling on us over the last day or two, but, no guarantees.

The fire started at someone's party has claimed the life of a fireman. I'ld hate to be the party host.

There is one fire burning just north/east of L.A. that has a HUGE cloud of black smoke rising from it. That ain't the only one round these parts though. The falling ash took a break from falling on us over the last day or two, but, no guarantees.

The fire started at someone's party has claimed the life of a fireman. I'ld hate to be the party host.
Some people just donโ€™t think. Fireworks - hot and dry out :confused:

Have legs on mine too:

Dude that look's sawesome, I would love to experience that trip...
May the force be with you, haha. Not this ol boy, I'll stay on low, flat ground thank you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back