Recommendation? Non magnetic fixed blade

Hey guys. I was wondering if you could recommend a non magnetic fixed blade in a non magnetic kydex sheath. Boot knife, horizontal carry... any recommendations welcome.

Mission Knives' MBK-Ti seems to have everything you're after.

IMG-9630.jpg

-Steve

WValtakis

Hand Engraving, Ti anodizing, and mods
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
A titanium blade from our resident Ti smith Mecha Mecha would do the trick as well, or if you prefer cobalt Terrain365 has some fixed blades.

The Mastiff

Gold Member
If you are serious about going that route and keeping a Titanium knife non magnetic use a sharpener that wasn't used on a steel blade and keep it just for that knife. Titanium knives take some getting used to and will never perform like a steel knife but if you really need non magnetic that is one good way to go.

Chevelleface

Gold Member
Basic Member
Hey guys. I was wondering if you could recommend a non magnetic fixed blade in a non magnetic kydex sheath. Boot knife, horizontal carry... any recommendations welcome.
Busse stealth hawk. I might be able to point you in the direction of one of you are interested. Lmk

tiguy7

Gold Member
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg The David Boye Basic 3 is made out of Stellite 6-B, a mixture of Chrome and Cobalt (about 50:50). The Mission MPS-Ti 10 is made out of beta Titanium. Both exhibit outstanding edge retention.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC