• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods, GEC, Coats, Erickson

Up for sale:

1. Northwoods Bullet jack in what I believe is calico bone. Previous owner told me that it was carried and unused and I’ve only taken it out to photograph and oil. Condition looks great to me. Comes with leather pouch *SOLD*

2. GEC 252117 in OD Green linen micarta. NIT. $pf

3. Ken Coats Swayback Jack in jigged bone. 3 5/8” closed, 13C26 steel. Blade is a little off center and the microbevel is a bit uneven, but the jigging is topnotch and in a great stainless steel that unfortunately isn’t very common in slipjoints. $OLD

4. Ken Erickson clip point jack in blue-black micarta. 3.5” closed. Not sure on the steel. Came to me new and I’ve just had it in storage. $550

No trades. International sales may be considered at your risk and coin. USA sales considered first. All knives shipped via USPS Priority mail. Payment through Paypal only. Payment must be made within 1 hour of claiming and me contacting you or else I will move on to next bidder/relist. Prices include shipping and fees. I may refuse any offer. Subtract $8 to total if you buy multiple knives. Bids may be made on this thread or through PM. Thanks for looking.

Bullet 1.jpg Bullet 2.jpg Bullet 4.jpg 25_1.jpg 25_2.jpg Coats 1.jpg Coats 2.jpg Coats 3.jpg Erickson 1.jpg Erickson 2.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the GEC 25. My email is “removed” if you want to contact me.

Last edited:
Ok I had a bunch of PMs about the Bullet Jack. Knife is on hold for the time being.

Back