• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Heritage Jack FMW Burlap

For sale is a Northwoods Heritage Jack FMW Burlap. I am asking $285 - just covering what I paid for it.
It's brand new - I've only photographed it and opened/closed it a few times. Comes with the original packaging as pictured. The coin has not been removed from the sealed bag.
Centering is perfect. There's no play, and the pull is smooth.

R620cqTh.jpg

J4x22B1h.jpg

yd3scOzh.jpg

5Ps3Z5xh.jpg

aVr1Bqeh.jpg

MLILwyyh.jpg

Price includes Paypal Goods and Services fees and shipping. The knife will ship from Singapore with tracking. Please note that transactions will be conducted (sent/received) in US dollars. Due to time zone differences, I may not reply immediately, I appreciate your patience and understanding with any delays in communication.

Trades and offers are welcome. I've recently gotten into custom traditionals with good fit and finish (Pena, Birdvis, etc) and some French customs, so I'd be particularly interested in those, but I'll consider other knives as trades.

Please PM or email me at lanceleon7thst@gmail.com if you have questions or offers. Feel free to ask for more photos or videos. Thanks for looking!

Back