Not a common pattern slip joint

3 5/8 closed, CPM-154 blades, integral 416 liners and bolsters mill relieved at the pivot with abalone laminate handles.

DM1_zpsbf00ffd9.jpg

DM2_zpscf11f0de.jpg

DM3_zps08bfce81.jpg

DM4_zps4a80a348.jpg

DM5_zps45689403.jpg

what a cool knife!

Cool - I have never seen one like that.

I like the abalone too - very cool!

best

mqqn

Looks like a great handle grip to me. And that is one hunk of steel at the spine on the handle...

unique, well done, kewl -- all great words to describe this very interesting knife with an unusual, to me at least, combination of blade styles. Love the Abalone too.

Fantastic original design! I bet it feels nice in the hand and pocket without the sharp corners of the spine. Very cool and beautiful!

That is a sweet looking knife! Very unique. Are the backsprings internal or are the tolerances so tight that the seams cannot be seen in the pic?

Well done!

Thanks everyone. The springs are not internal, the spine is tight. Here is the knife my customer sent to have this one made with the changed he wanted.

Sheffield3.jpg

Really nice looking knife. It's nice to see something different and this one sure is. Nice abalone too !

I finally got to this thread. Imagine my surprise!

VERY well executed. The title says it well, however, it may become a common one for you. :D

Coop

Amazing work. I absolutely love the bolsters, stunningly gorgeous.

I'd love to see this done in a darker handle material so they stand out even more.

Back