Not "Art Knives" Art 4 Knives...

Hey there,
Any ****hot artists out there interested in trading some art for knives?

Mostly cartoonist type work...

E-mail me...

We have things to talk about...

SK

Email sent.

Just in case, here's a portion of the note:

Between my dad and myself, we could probably handle about anything.

Dad was a commercial artist for 40+ years. He opened an art gallery when he retired, still draws, paints, sketches, you name it. Plus a lot of golf of course. Older guys that can draw are calling themselves "traditional artists" now since so many of the newbie's only specialize in computerized drawing. He's done sporting goods catalog covers, cartoons, etc.

I tend more towards pen, sketches, markers and some computer artwork. Art is a hobby for me.

Thanks,

Brad

Mick--

I am an art student at the University of Michigan, and have been drawing for twenty-plus years (most of my life, in other words...) Cartoony stuff is my bread and butter. Get ahold of me, we'll talk...
biggrin.gif

Ryan

I can't even draw a straight line using a ruler. I should have stopped playing the piano and took up art. Damn
Matthew

Hey Mick, thought I would post an update to that image I posted a few weeks ago... still a little rough but thought it might be of interest...

Here's the link:
http://www.mediaglyph.com/strider.htm

ps.. did you receive that email (from Minel) I sent you?

[This message has been edited by elf (edited 12-06-2000).]

Hey there Elf,
Sorry I'm a lame ass.

Your knife is made of ATS 34.

You got "Jimed" on the G10. It may have a G10 handle, but not blade....

Talk to you guys

Mick

"Jimed"
hehe... =)
it sure sounded good at the time!

any comments on my 3d experiment in progress?
the background and generic chrome-liquid looking stuff I just threw together in an hour and could be a lot better, but what about the blade??? good/bad/ugly? =)

-elf

Hey wow!!!
That's so Badass...I really like it a lot. I'd also like to see a closeup of the FWP (flying war penis) that you have in there.

That knife is very valuable you know. It's a model DT. Predecessor to our current model WB. Made in mid to late 93 to mid 94. I'm not sure how many of those were made. Certainly less than one hundred. And most were put to extreme use. Probably not to many of those around anymore. I'm sure a collector out there would love to have it.

Your work is great!

Thanks

SK

Thanks Mick!!!
one close-up of the FWP:
http://www.mediaglyph.com/fwp.jpg

I traced that FWP from my blade so it could look a little cleaner (if you have a large b/w image of the FWP I could make a much better version)

Thanks also for the info on the knife! im glad I decided to not put it to much use so its in an almost new condition. (to all collectors: forget it.. its not for sale!)

Hey, what's the best address to email you at Mick? striderguys@striderknives.com?

Back