Not enough love for the Gayle Bradley 2

If only they made these in a sprint with M390 or a more stainless steel. M4 is fantastic, but i'd love one that i didin't have to maintain as much in the corrosion dept. The GB's are such good looking knives.

Making Lemonade with my Daughter.
All Natural Patina.

t4a4Xc6.jpg

I was recently bit by the GB2 bug due to this thread and promptly bought a mint condition from for sale boards. I know there is much lover for M4 steel but I'm not a huge fan due to the corrosion characteristics. I live in the southern US where humidity is super thick and sweating is just part of living here. I sent this off to Josh and Razor Edge for cerakote. I think it came out very well.
VKZpI0X.jpg

Album: http://imgur.com/a/EC2cV

I was recently bit by the GB2 bug due to this thread and promptly bought a mint condition from for sale boards. I know there is much lover for M4 steel but I'm not a huge fan due to the corrosion characteristics. I live in the southern US where humidity is super thick and sweating is just part of living here. I sent this off to Josh and Razor Edge for cerakote. I think it came out very well.
VKZpI0X.jpg

Album: http://imgur.com/a/EC2cV
Awesome. That knife looks all business.

I had to fly to Oakland Ca. with whatever would fit in my backpack on March 14 because the El Paso VA was not helping me after being diagnosed with two deadly forms of cancer. The people at the Palo Alto VA were upset at the way I not being helped for so long in El Paso and got me going right away. I've had 34 radiation treatments to my head and will start 25 more in my lower body on Aug 2. The first thing I plan on doing when I finally get back home is ordering a GB2.

Damn skyhorse sorry to here about your troubles and the way you've been treated. Too many of our fighting men have been mistreated by the VA. They are supposed to be cleaning things up around there, let's hope so. Sounds like you have good folk taking care of you now. That's great. Best of luck to you.

She's calling your name horse.:)
xvtt0bp.jpg

The first thing I plan on doing when I finally get back home is ordering a GB2.

Hey Skyhorse.

Whatever you do.
Do not buy a Gayle Bradley 2.
Why....Because you will not want any other Spydercos.
I sold off my Manix2 in Cruware. A PM2 in XHP and a recently purchased Ti Mille with a S90V blade.
But if you insists on getting a GB2. Be sure to add a Casey Low Pro Long clip.

Side note.
I highly recommend Long Beach VA..Feel free to contact me if you ever try LBVA

3pwPoJA.jpg

Last edited:
I had to fly to Oakland Ca. with whatever would fit in my backpack on March 14 because the El Paso VA was not helping me after being diagnosed with two deadly forms of cancer. The people at the Palo Alto VA were upset at the way I not being helped for so long in El Paso and got me going right away. I've had 34 radiation treatments to my head and will start 25 more in my lower body on Aug 2. The first thing I plan on doing when I finally get back home is ordering a GB2.

Hope you get that GB2 as you deserve it knife brother:)

I really enjoy my GB2... but I have a problem. It seems to have quite a bit of lockstick sometimes and it makes it really difficult to open the lock with one hand. Does anyone else have this issue?

I really enjoy my GB2... but I have a problem. It seems to have quite a bit of lockstick sometimes and it makes it really difficult to open the lock with one hand. Does anyone else have this issue?

Mine had that.

It worked itself away.
Spydie flick it when your bored. And develop a callus on your thumb from unlocking it .

Back