Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna start this one sad. Uncle passed away yesterday evening, quite late. Complications after cancer surgery...

Gonna start this one sad. Uncle passed away yesterday evening, quite late. Complications after cancer surgery...
I am so sorry man, I have no words. Prayers headed your way man. My father was only 48 when he died of cancer. It's horrible stuff to deal with.

Ugh, sorry for your loss GShark. Cancer needs to go set itself on fire and beat out the flames with a sledgehammer. Smoke sent your way brotha.

On other news, looks like the ice is forming nicely at the local lakes up here. Seeing reports of 4-5” on some of the smaller ones. Promised myself I’d hit the lakes hard this ice fishing season. Looks like it’s gonna be a long one.

So...anyone want to speculate what the first Becker offering for 2021 will be? :)

Gimme something practical in stainless please. I’d take a reissue of any tweener in s35vn or aeb-l. :thumbsup:

I know this has been discussed to utter exhaustion, but a BK2L (Can't get those renderings out of my head)
in whatever steel would just be the thing that would make my 2021...

On other news, looks like the ice is forming nicely at the local lakes up here. Seeing reports of 4-5” on some of the smaller ones. Promised myself I’d hit the lakes hard this ice fishing season. Looks like it’s gonna be a long one.
We'll of course need photographic evidence.

So...anyone want to speculate what the first Becker offering for 2021 will be? :)

Gimme something practical in stainless please. I’d take a reissue of any tweener in s35vn or aeb-l. :thumbsup:
As usual...I’ll take a BK&T B&T...whatever flavour of stainless they deem fit would be cool. Need more bird and trout in my life.

Or...a nice wood handled Nessmuck to match my Beckhart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back