Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had light snow all day long. Still snowing. It just now got down to 32°, so it hasn't been sticking up to this point.

Helped my brother set up a metal carport today with him and one of his friends. I jokingly asked if he needed to have an inspector come by, he got a bit concerned with that remark. :eek: "NO!!"
I was just busting his chops. :D We anchored it to the driveway, because he lives in a serious wind belt. 16- (3/8") concrete anchors ought to do.

Lucky dog. I love snow. What area do you live in?

We did take our little girl up to a ski resort just to play in the snow about two weeks ago. The snow wasnt fresh but she still enjoyed it.

zCOuIJX.jpg

I shoveled a heavy 4" about an hour ago so as not to have to twice as much in the morning. But we'll see. It may have slowed down a bit.

Y'all think y'all have it bad...

Shoot it was 50 degrees earlier today. Now it's down to 44... Crazy. Wind is blowing too.

Check on your Florida friends. We are not ok. Any colder and we may turn to icicles.
:p:p! Hang in there Brother! Where your at you’ll probably be getting a Hurricane soon :eek:

Sounds downright cloudy. Might have to break out a long sleeve shirt.

We had about twenty seconds of, what looked like snow, but turned into hail for another ten seconds, then faded back to rain just before last weekend.

Today we had light sprinkles of rain, with a cloud burst of fried Chevy clutch just before reaching home. Chance of ride sharing in the forecast.

Sounds downright cloudy. Might have to break out a long sleeve shirt.

We had about twenty seconds of, what looked like snow, but turned into hail for another ten seconds, then faded back to rain just before last weekend.

Today we had light sprinkles of rain, with a cloud burst of fried Chevy clutch just before reaching home. Chance of ride sharing in the forecast.
Crappy! :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back